Chapter 4

Ps. I'm a girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The secretary gaped and covered in shock from your sudden confession.

Your aunt look at you with big eyes and wide mouth, it took her a few seconds to snap back to reality, “S-seohee-ah… d-do you know what you are talking about?!”

“Yeah, I do.” You shot back immediately without breaking eye contacting with your aunt. This made her even more shocked.

“Are you fooling me?” She then asked in a more serious tone.

“Ani… I’m serious, very serious. I’ve never been so serious in my entire life. Since you’re not saying anything, I’ll take that you have already agreed on helping me with this. Bye.” You said that all in one breath and exited the room even before your aunt could think of anything to say.

--

After the breaking the sudden decision to your aunt, you went to meet Key to tell him what you planned to do. You meet him at the old oak tree beside a kinder garden, it was the place you guys first meet each other. And since you were there first, you lied down onto the green grass and closed your eyes, enjoying the warm breeze slightly brushing pass your white milky skin. You stayed like this until you heard the rustling sounds made by the grass which made you shoot your eyes open.

You saw Key standing in front of you with his hand stretched out to you, you slapped his arm away and hissed, “You’re late.”

“Mian…” He smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck. You made a face and stood up, “Kaja.”

“Eodi?” Key asked as he stood up.

“The salon which you always go to.” You said as you grabbed his wrist.

Key’s calm expression was taken over by a terrified one, “ANDWAE! We are not going there!” He shouted as he swung his hands off yours.

“Ah wae?!” You shouted back.

“I’m not gonna let you shave my hair again!” Key exclaimed and he covered his precious hair protectively.

You bit your bottom lip as you tried hard not to laugh, thinking back the time when you dragged him forcefully to the salon…

[3 years ago…]

The chime on the door dinged softly, the door swipe open revealing the cheeky you and the terrified Key.

“Chaerin unnie! Lend me your shaver!” You shouted across the shop, thank goodness there weren’t any customers around because it was off-peak hour.

“Noona! Don’t give her! She wanted to shave m--” Before Key could finish what he wanted to say you covered his mouth with your hand, head locking him at the same time.

“What are you guys trying t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter