Chapter 3

Ps. I'm a girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Chapter rated for some voilence and cursings

--

You walked out of the club but you didn’t flag for the taxi, because you decided to walk home. Your mind then wandered off to your brother and what he said to you that night, in the building,

 

“I only have one wish left, which is you returning to school to study and do me proud.”

 

'Oppa… is that what you really wanted…?'

You look up to see the starry night and heaved a deep sigh, 'oppa loved stars so much…'

The peaceful silence was then broken by a person’s talking, “Hey, missy.”

You looked down only to see 3 young men around your age.

You kept your usual poker face, “What?”

“We wanna some fun.” The tallest one, probably also the youngest one, evilly grinned.

You rolled your eyes and boringly look at them, “Get lost…” you mono toned.

“Woah… she’s playing hard to get.” The other one said as they burst into laughter.

You rolled your eyes again and tried to walk pass them when the tallest one them blocked you with his hands, “Not so fast, Lee Soohee…”

You were surprised for a millisecond then you kept your cool. You sensed trouble… how did they know your name?

You turn to your side and glared at him, “before I lose my temper, you guys better go.”

 They burst into laughter again, “Yahh… do you really think we are scared of you?” A guy with blonde hair said.

You look back at him and hissed, “Did I say you are?”

The guy then turned serious, he nodded his head towards you and the next thing you knew was two of the guys caught you on the shoulder and hand, one on the right and the other on the left.

“Yahh!” You shouted as you tried to break free but failed. Too bad, you’re a girl and they are guys.

“So,” the blonde guy started walking closer to you, “you’re Lee Soohee… right?” You can now feel his hot breath touching your skin and you felt disgusted.

You kept your mouth shut as you glared at him; he grew impatient and started shouting, “Yahh! ! I’m talking to you! Reply me!”

He was about to raise his hand to slap you when someone from nowhere shouted, “Yahh! What are you guys doing?!”

The three of them were distracted by that someone; you took the chance to free yourself from their grip. You kicked the one of the guy on his leg making him lose his grip; you then use your free hand to punch the other one in his face. You quickly spun round to run for your life, ok, maybe not for your life but who cares?! Just run!

You ran for a few meters when someone suddenly someone covered your mouth and pulled you into a dark alley.

Your eyes widened as you struggled and was about to step on that person’s foot when he whispered in a low voice, “Stop moving and keep quiet, those guys are near us.”

And what he said was true; the three of them were out at the streets, groaning at the fact that they lost sight of you.

“Damn! That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter