Chapter 20

Ps. I'm a girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You really didn’t change at all eh? You’re still that coward who only knows how to run away from problems.”

This time round L did not hesitate on punching him instead, he punched Dongwoon hard.

Everyone’s eyes went wide.

Dongwoon slightly winced and touched the part where he got punched before returning one.

Everyone gaped when Dongwoon threw the punch out.

And they began tackling each other. Soon the rest of Infinite and Dongwoon’s friends started to join in the fight too.

Instead of helping to stop the fight, the crowd cheered, some even betting on which side would win.

Looking at the situation, you could stand still no longer. Walking into the chaos, you tried to stop them by separating them.

Sungyeol, Sungjong and one of Dongwoon’s friends were at the side, staring at the rest not knowing what to do. The three soon tried to stop the fight too by pulling them off each other. Baekhyun and Eunji did the same.

You were about to stop L when Dongwoon almost land a punch on L’s pretty face.

With your quick reflexes, you helped L block it by holding onto Dongwoon’s fist.

Myungsoo looked at you as surprised filled his face.

Dongwoon smirked slightly as he looked at you with interest. Instead of returning to L for their previous fight, he changed his target to you. He kept on attacking you as you stepped backwards defending his blow.

You gave him a horrified look as his smirk got wider. *Interesting.*

Just when Myungsoo was about to go and help you, someone shouted, “YAHH! WHO WAS THAT WHO CAUSED ALL THE COMMOTION?!”

Everybody froze as they look at the man who just entered.

--

“Explain to me why did all of you fight?” The principal asked calmly.

The chaos ceased with the sudden appearance of the principal.

The 16 of you, Beast, Infinite, you, Eunji and Baekhyun, were asked to follow him to his room as he asked an explanation for what happened.

Doojoon, being the oldest was about to reply him when someone rushed through the door, “I’m sorry principal Park, can I please take over this case?”

All of you looked up to see Miss Choi and felt relieved; she made a face before turning to face Principal Park.

The Principal gave a thoughtful sigh before nodding his head approving.

“Thank you.” Miss Choi managed a smile before turning to you all with a stiff expression and signalled all of you to go.

All of you piled out of the room. Miss Choi exited the room too after thanking the Principal again.

“You!” She pointed at Infinite, “And you!” She pointed at you, you flinched a bit, it’s the first time you see her so angry.

“Follow me!” She finally said.

Beast snickered at the scene as they were about to walk off, Miss Choi stopped them.

“The six of you, don’t thought that I would let you off so easily. I will go and find you once I’m done with them.” She snapped.

“N-ne” They said and bowed before leaving.

She then turned to Eunji and Baekhyun, “I expect to see a thousand words reflection by tomorrow on my office table.” She said in a calmer tone.

The two of them nodded earnestly and threw a worried glance at you guys before leaving.

Miss Choi glared at the eight of you before storming off to her office.

--

“What?! So you’re telling me that you fought with Dongwoon just because he said those things to you?! That’s lame, Myungsoo.” Miss Choi retorted, disappointed at her student.

Myungsoo hang his head low knowing that it was his fault, if only he had better anger management.

“But seriously Miss Choi, they were the one who started it first!!” Hoya exclaimed in dissatisfaction.

Miss Choi turned her head to glare at the younger boy, who immediately kept quiet and lowered his head.

--

“Urghhhh, God, this is seriously a torture. I’m not doing this anymore!” Sungjong whined and threw the cloth on the floor.

All of you turn to look at him for a moment before returning to do your own things.

“Yah… just be relieve that we’re only cleaning the toilet…” Hoya comforted.

“HAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA. RIGHT, RIGHT. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA” Dongwoo hugged his stomach and laughed whole heartedly as he thought what punishment did Beast received.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter