Chapter 14

Ps. I'm a girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School passed rather quickly today. You, Sungjong, Sungyeol and Myungsoo were walking to the practice room for the first official rehearsal

“Where’s Hoya?” Myungsoo asked.

“He changed role, remember? He’s the backstage crew now. Damn, that Hoya.” Sungyeol cursed.

“Yea… damn.” Sungjong trailed.

Myungsoo snickered while you put on your usual poker face.

Suddenly, you felt a sharp pain shot up your tummy.

“Ah…” You winced softly and pressed onto your tummy tightly. ‘; don’t tell me it’s coming…’

Myungsoo didn’t feel your presence beside him and turn around to check, you were far behind them.

“Minhyun?” Myungsoo ran up to you and placed a hand on your shoulder, “You ok?”

He noticed cold sweat forming on your forehead.

‘Damn it, I need to go to the restroom… now.’

“I-I’m alright. You guys g-go ahead, I need to go somewhere.” You stammered a bit and went off to the restroom.

You managed to go to the most secluded toilet located at the far left corner of the school.

You quickly went into the cubicle and ransack through you bag to find that something you need.

“Argh… fcuk my life, why did it have to come now?!” You cursed, softly.

Done, you bit your bottom lip as you held in the pain which was amplifying. You opened the door of the cubicle and…

You saw a girl looking in the mirror. She saw you through the reflection of the mirror and stopped combing her hair and looked at you.

You guys stared at each other for a moment.

It took you awhile to realise that it was the girl whom you helped a few weeks ago.

“Ahhh!!!!” She started shouting.

You started to panic when she started to shout. You had no choice but to cover with your hand.

“Shhhh!!!”

She finally quiet down, you removed your hand from .

“Y-you… you… Why are you h-here!?” She stuttered.

“Me? Well… I…” You thought for a while and remembered that you are supposed to be in a boys’ toilet, “Why are you here?” You retorted.

“Er… this is a girls’ toilet…” She trailed.

Your eyes widened and you quickly ran out of the toilet and looked at the door. The girl was right; you went into the girls’ toilet. You looked around to see if there was anybody who has seen you coming out from the ladies.

You sighed when there no one around since most of them would have gone back to dorm or went for their school’s club activities.

The girl followed you out and looked at you with an awkward expression.

You rubbed your neck and was about to say something when she cut you off.

“Erm… don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter