Chapter 23

Ps. I'm a girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You came out of the bathroom with red puffy eyes after you finished your shower.

You dug your wallet out from your bag and took out the picture kept in your wallet to stare at it. It was a picture of your brother and you.

Smiling slightly, you thought back to all the memories you shared with your brother.

*Oppa, I hope you’re doing well up there…*

Just then, your phone rang, you picked up the call without looking at the caller id.

“Hello?” You answered with your shaky voice.

“Hey babe! Come out now! I’m at the garden now!”

“Key?” You guessed knowingly without looking at the caller id.

Putting on your windbreaker, you rush down the stairs; you can’t wait to see your best friend.

How long has it been since you’ve last seen him? A few weeks? Or a few months?

“Kibum-ah!” You shouted and waved frantically at him.

“Awwww, my baby! Come here!” Key spread his arms wide as he grinned widely at you.

You gave him a bone crashing hug.

“How are you, my baby?” Key asked as he hugged you back and the back of your hair.

“I-I’m okay…” You tried hard to not make your voice crack.

Sensing something wrong in the tone of your voice, Key pulled away from the hug to have a good look at you.

Lowering your head, you tried to hide your red puffy eyes from Key.

Despite that, Key still saw through you, he scoffed silently, knowing that you tried to hide the fact that you cried.

“You cried…” Key trailed while still looking at her, “and you’ve lost weight.”

You looked away, not knowing what to say.

“What happened to you?!” Key shook you slightly.

“Did that roommate of yours bullied you again?!” He asked again as he looked into your eyes.

You said nothing as your eyes trailed to the floor.

“So he really did?” Key asked.

“No… He didn’t… I’m just… tired…” You lied still looking away.

Key scoffed silently, *Lies…*

Key sighed and held your hand to bring you to one of the bench nearby and sat down.

“I’m visiting your school next month.” Key revealed trying to lighten the mood.

Your eyes slightly widened as you look at him in surprise.

“Next month? For what?”

Key gave you his infamous smirk before nodded his head.

“Isn’t your school holding a school carnival next month?” Key tilted his head to look at you.

“Yeah…” You nodded and stretched your arms.

“It’s gonna be tiring...”

Key smirked and ruffled your hair violently, “Hang in there baby!”

“Aish!” You cursed and slapped Key’s hand away.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA! LOOK AT YOUR FACE! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA”

While he was still laughing like there’s no tomorrow, you folded your arms and looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

*Carnival. Next month. WAIT.*

Your eyes widened as if you realized something.

The play is at night after the carnival, what if Key sees me on stage?! And worst, me acting as Cinderella?!?!?!

“Wait Kim Kibum.” You suddenly said.

“W-w-what” Key breathed trying to control his laughter.

“You’re coming for our school’s carnival?!” You shouted and stood up.

“I can’t?” Key looked at you with an innocent face.

Oh no! Must. Not. Let. Him. See.

No wait… The play is at night, so if I make Key go before it starts he will not see the play! You thought in triump

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter