Chapter 6

Ps. I'm a girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunah was about to say something when another round of squealing and spazzing was heard. You turn to look at the source of it; only to see seven gorgeous men coming your way.

They stopped one or two meters away from you and were immediately surrounded with their fan girls. You rolled your eyes and look away, uninterested.

Hyunah hurriedly ran to them and push away the crowd; she then hugged onto one of their arm and shook it, “Hoya oppa~, that guy bully me…” She whined and pointed at you. Now everyone’s eyes were on you, “Yahh, I think this person look familiar.” One of the seven whispered.

“I think so too.” The other replied.

Feeling the intense stare, you look back at them and a staring competition begins.

“Oppa~~ Are you not going to do something?” Hyunah prompted, making the guys break their stares on you.

“Am I supposed to? And get your hands off me” The guy whose name seemed to be Hoya hissed.

Hyunah immediately release his arm and made a face.

The admin came out from the office and was startled by the crowd.

“Yahh… what is this crowd for? Go to your classes! Lessons are starting soon!” She nagged.

Soon enough, the crowd dispersed. She sighed then turned to you and smiled, “Mr. Lee, this is your schedule. As for the room key, we will give it to you later. You can leave your luggages in our office first.” The admin explained and you merely nodded.

After putting your luggages in the office, you slung your bag on your shoulder and started heading for your class when someone yelled ‘your’ name, “Lee Minhyun- ssi!!!”

You spun around to see who it was. It was a woman in her early 20s, she was on her knee panting and she then broke into a smile as she walked towards you.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Choi Gina, your homeroom teacher, I will also be teaching you English. Welcome to Woolim academy.” She said and held her hand out waiting for you to shake it.

You look at her with a nonchalant expression, spun around and walked away.

Shock and surprise cross her face, “Ahh, Minhyun-ssi! Please wait for me!” She exclaimed as she ran after you.

Throughout the walk to your classroom, she was talking non-stop; like she lived in Canada for 17 years and how she became a teacher… things like that.

“Mis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter