Chapter 12

Ps. I'm a girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“BIG NEWS! BIG NEWS!!!!!” Sandeul, your classmate exclaimed as he ran into the classroom.

“Spill it out, Sandeul.” Hoya trailed uninterestedly, eyes on his iPad. 

Sandeul grinned, “Our class has been chosen to participate in the school play for its thirtieth anniversary!” He squealed excitedly.

 The guys scoffed while girls squealed.

“I always wanted to be in a play~!”

“Trust me; it will be a waste of time.”

“I wanna be the female lead~!!!”

You glanced at Myungsoo to look at his reaction- he did nothing, he was busy reading his book.

Days passed. The weird feeling you had when Myungsoo was around you, did not fade. Instead it grew stronger and stronger.

Ms Choi entered and Sandeul went back to his seat.

“Alright! I think Sandeul already told you guys about the play for the school’s thirtieth anniversary.” She clapped her hands together and continued, “I’ve decided on the story that we are going to act on… it will be…Cinderella!”

Guys growled in disagreement, the girls face brightened up in excitement.

“I shall be Cinderella and L oppa will be the prince!!”

‘L? Who’s L?’ You raised an eyebrow on that thought.

“But I think Hoya oppa should be the prince!!”

“No! I shall be Cinderella and Minhyun oppa will be the prince!” The other protested.

Your ears perked up upon hearing you being the prince and sent death glares to the girl who said it.

Ms Choi waited for the class to quiet down, before she gave her instructions, “Now I want everyone to come up to the front and randomly pick your own role from this black plastic bag.” She held up and showed you guys the black bag.

Row by row the students went up to pick random paper with their roles written on it. You took yours and went back to your seat.

Myungsoo, Hoya, Sungyeol and Sungjong already got theirs and went back to their seats too.

Sungjong and Sungyeol opened their piece of paper to see what role they got, “Step sister?! What the …?! ” They shouted in unison.

“PUAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” Hoya and Myungsoo laughed out loud and high-fived each other.

You tried to hide your laugh by covering your mouth with your hand.

Sungjong rolled his eyes and snatch Hoya’s paper.

“PUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!” Sungjong burst out laughing after looking at the paper.

Hoya snatched his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter