Chapter 13

Ps. I'm a girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What?! Minhyun is playing the princess, Myungsoo is the prince, Hoya’s the step mother, you and Sungjong are the step sisters?!” Sunggyu repeated what Sungyeol told him.

Sungyeol nodded grumpily, while Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Woohyun laughed out loud.

Everybody was at the cafeteria having lunch. You were in your own world thinking what you could do to not play the role as a princess.

“Hyung, you guys are too much! How can you guys laugh at us?” Sungjong protested as he stomped his feet.

Just then Hoya joined you guys with the lunchbox prepared by his fan girls; he raised an eyebrow at Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Woohyun who were laughing their hearts out.

“YOU? STEP MOTHER?!” Woohyun exclaimed as he pointed his fore finger at Hoya who was unexpectedly, smiling.

“Ani, I’m not the step mother anymore.” Hoya smirked playfully.

All of them turned curious, “What do you mean?”

“I did some trick and ask one of the girls in our class if we can switch role and she agreed.” He said as his smirk got wider.

“WOAH!! HYUNG!! WHY DIDN’T YOU ASK ME IF I WANT TO CHANGE OR NOT?!?!” Sungyeol shrieked.

“Sorry, didn’t think too much.” Hoya casually shrugged and ate his food.

You heard the conversation on how Hoya managed to switch roles with the girl and thought of an idea.

‘Maybe I should do what Hoya did…’

--

You guys went back to the class and there’s still some time before class start, you looked around to see if there’s anybody whom you can try persuading them to change role with you. Your eyes stopped at a group of girls who were giggling while looking you way, you took the chance and walk towards them.

The girls’ eyes widened as they looked at the floor when they noticed that you were actually walking towards them.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter