Chapter 17

Ps. I'm a girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Minhyun-ah! Ppalli, ppalli!!!! We are gonna to be late for school!!!!” Someone shouted, hearing the voice, you are quite sure that it was Sunggyu.

You frowned and turned to the other side to bury your face in the pillow. You didn’t get a good sleep last night. You remembered the last thing you saw before you close your eyes was the warm glow of the sun.

After the “little” talk you and Myungsoo had with Ms Choi, the two of you went back to the dorm in awkward silence. You kept thinking about what Ms Choi told you two. However it seems like Myungsoo wasn’t really affected by the shocking news since he slept the moment he lied down on the bed, at least to you, he did.

“Yahh! Minhyun! Get your lazy up!” Someone shrieked and slapped your .

You were completely awake by that.

“Hyung!” You heard Myungsoo yelled in shock.

You shot up, now in a sitting position.

“Woah!!!” The people who were surrounding you also jumped back in shock.

“YAH!! WHO DID THAT??!!” You yelled at the seven boys, feeling both flustered and angry.

--

The five of you ran up the corridor with full speed, “Aish, yah! Run faster, we are really late!!” Hoya yelled at Sungyeol and Sungjong who were behind you and Myungsoo.

The five of you panted non-stop as you reach the door of the classroom, you looked up and slightly groaned when you saw Ms Choi standing there with her arms crossed, there was another person standing beside her, and you could sense that he/she was looking at you.

“How long are you guys planning to stand there?” Ms Choi asked as she raised an eyebrow.

All of you hurriedly scrambled into the class and settle down.

You were placing your pencil case on the table when you heard Ms Choi introducing someone.

“Guys, continuing from where I’ve stop, we have a new transfer student today.”

“Annyeonghaseyo, Byun Baekhyun inmida, please look after me well.”

The girls in your class cheered and spazz all they could.

‘Baekhyun?’ You raised an eyebrow at the familiar name and looked up to see who the transfer student was.

As expected, it was the guys who saved you just yesterday. He caught you looking his way and smiled at you.

Blinking, you looked to the sides to check if he was really smiling at you, indeed, he was. Turning back, you pointed your fore finger to yourself asking if he was smiling at you. He nodded.

Myungsoo saw everything, he was glaring at Baekhyun with anger. If glaring could kill someone, Baekhyun would be dead now.

Ms Choi waited for the noise to die down before she started talking again, “Baekhyun just came back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter