Chapter 18

Ps. I'm a girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*This whole chapter will be in [YOUR POV] 

 

 

After the walk around the school, I walked Baekhyun to his dorm. It turns out that he is also in dorm two but just one level above mine… I also found out that he’s rooming with a guy named Chanyeol. Well, not that I’m interested to know…

I went back to my room and realized that Myungsoo was not back yet.

I decided to take a shower first.

--

Coming out of the bathroom, I went to the study table and did my assignments.

After probably an hour I’m was done with the assignments. Looking out of the window by my table, I realized that the sun was just setting down. And Myungsoo was still not back yet.

Where could he be~?

I pouted while looking around the room, and realised that it was very untidy, and by that I mean very very untidy.

The whole room is like a warzone.

Clothes-mainly Myungsoo’s, socks, shoes, books and snacks wrappers were everywhere on the floor.

Come to think of it, neither Myungsoo nor I had never really clean this place up before. How did the two of us even managed to live in this room for the past few months?

“Time for some cleaning…” I mumbled as I stood up from the chair.

I started by putting the shoes onto the shoe rack nicely. Then picked the laundries, mainly the clothes and put them into the laundry basket.

Now that I sort those clothes out, I realised most of Myungsoo’s clothes were either black or plaids. I remembered Sungyeol once complained that he couldn’t stand Myungsoo’s stubbornness for things he likes.

Taking the basket, I went to the dorm’s laundry room which was located right across the humongous lounge room.

God damn it, why does this school have to be so big.

“And why doesn’t Myungsoo wash his clothes” I gritted through your teeth and dragged the basket across the lounge room.

Luckily there weren’t any undergarments on the floor. Well, it’s not like there will be since Myungsoo knows that I’m a –coughgirlcough-.

Myungsoo always asked the rest of the infinite guys to help him with his laundries since he was too lazy to do them, but they only agreed to help him with his undergarments not the rest because it’s too heavy to carry since they accumulate the dirty clothes for a week before taking them to the laundry room. Talk about stinking dorm rooms.

They did ask me too, if I wanted them to help me with my laundries, they even volunteered to take the whole lot of them- meaning the clothes and undergarments. But of course, I declined their kind offer. I have my own way to get things done.

Oh god, why does this thing have to be so heavy? Yes, I’m still dragging the stupid laundry basket, each and every one who walked pass me never failed to give me weird looks.

Hey, instead of just looking how about helping me to take this light basket to th- wait, did I just say light? Hell no! It’s not light at all!

I turn to the side to look at the basket, it disappeared, and I’m literally holding air.

When I looked up, Myungsoo was standing in front of me with an eyebrow raised, and he was holding the laundries.

“When did you get here?” I asked, clearly in shock.

“Not long ago~” Myungsoo answered.

He was wearing his basketball jersey, sweating.  So he went for basketball training...

Oh, and did I say he looked hot? 

“Where are you bringing this lot of clothes to?” he retorted, stopping my train of thoughts.

“To the laundry’s, of course.” I said as a matter of fact and tried to take it back but Myungsoo refused to give it back.

“I’ll help you take them there.”  Myungsoo stated.

“Why are there so many clothes, by the way?” He continued.

My eyes narrowed at his question, “You do realize that most of it are yours right?” I said in a mocking tone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter