Chapter 11

Ps. I'm a girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Enjoy~ :D

[Your POV]

“Lee Minhyun… who are you exactly?” Myungsoo blurted.

I gulped.

Myungsoo stayed silent and waited for my reply as he scrutinized me from head to toe. God, this guy needs to stop looking at me like that. I’m a girl you know? GIRL, YES. AND WHY IS HE ASKING SUCH A WEIRD QUESTION?! Ok this doesn’t feel nor sound good… at all.

Trying to stay calm, I gather all my courage to look straight in his eyes, “I am who I am. Who are you to ask this kind of question?” I retorted, keeping my poker face.

And again, he kept silent still staring me down he said, “That’s what you say…” and briskly walked towards me as I stepped back until I hit the wall. He hovered over me and blocked me using his both his arms, his face was that close to me that I could feel his hot breath hitting my face, sending shivers down my spine.

“We’ll see if it’s true…”He added.

With that he left the dorm after grabbing his towel which was hanging round his chair and left me hanging.

I stood there for god knows how long.

Why is he so weird out of a sudden?! What did he meant by that?Did he know something?

The way he looked at me it’s just… it’s like he knew what I was thinking? He knew… the truth...

“AGRHHH!!” I messed my hair and punch the wall multiple times, not caring that my hand is already bleeding and blood was staining the white wall.

I’m frustrated. I’m frustrated because he knows what I’m thinking but not vice versa! I’m frustrated because I’m like an open book to him! I’m frustrated because I can’t help but to be afraid of him…

I’m frustrated of myself.

Kim MyungsooLee Seohee, I hate you.

[No one’s POV]

Myungsoo came back from basketball training at night.

The first thing he saw was you. You were lying on your bed asleep, his gaze travelled from your angelic face to yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter