Chapter 27

Ps. I'm a girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day of the Carnival, the whole school was busy preparing to make the school look as presentable and prestigious as possible. For the management of the school, it is an important day as it could attract potential sponsors or new enrolments from students with a rich family background.

Banners and posters that looked newly printed decorated the walls along the corridor, you could see a few posters that had Myungsoo and the other guys in it posing in their basketball jerseys. Apparently, according to Eunji, the basketball team is one of the school’s niche and they did heavy marketing on it.

Soohee was tasked to report to school at 8 am in the morning to help out with the preparation. Most of the work was done the day before, so she just had check if everything were in place.

“Good morning Minhyun~” Eunji chimed as she hanged an arm around Minhyun's shoulder, struggling as you are taller than her. Minhyun smiled at her and went back to do the last check if the layout of the haunted house is correct. Eunji asked if she wanted to have breakfast together, to which Minhyun agreed but she had to report to the teacher in charge first. Agreeing to meet at the cafeteria instead, Eunji bided her goodbye before skipping out of the room.

Minhyun went to the teachers’ office to report that everything was fine, the teacher-in-charge thanked her while Minhyun bowed before exiting the room.

While walking to the cafeteria, Minhyun bumped into Hyunah and a group of the followers on the corridor, “Oh, Minhyun-ssi!” Hyunah called out, Minhyun cringed at how cute she was trying to sound. “I’ll see you tonight at backstage!” She winked and patted Minhyun’s chest.

Minhyun’s eyes widened in shock and jumped away from Hyunah’s touch.

“What the are you doing?!” She hissed and glared at Hyunah.

Hyunah looked taken aback and confused “I- I…”

Minhyun frowned and continued to glare her before stomping off.

--

Still fuming, Minhyun stomped into the cafeteria and saw Eunji waving at her, walking over to the table, she noticed Infinite, Bomi and Chorong are there too.

“Why the blackface Minhyun?” Sungyeol asked jokingly. It only took one look from Minhyun to shut Sungyeol’s mouth completely.

Sitting beside Myungsoo, Minhyun immediately had food shoving in her face.

“Here, eat mine.” Myungsoo placed a bite of his turkey wrap in front of Soohee’s mouth. Soohee blinked at the food and Myungsoo before looking at the others. To find out that they are looking at them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter