Chapter 1

Ps. I'm a girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Chapter rated for some voilence and cursings

--

"Bye, I'm going out... and don't you dare follow me." You announced as you slugged into your black leather jacket.

"Soohee-ah, when are you going to stop and get out of gangs?" Your brother, Minhyun asked, he knew you were going on another 'mission' again.

Minhyun, your one and the only family member left. Your mum's dead, dad's in jail. You still have an aunt who was rich; she was one of the top influential people in Korea. But... she didn't really care about you guys, but one thing she was really generous of was money. She literally paid for everything, your house, bills and school fees for your brother... She didn't have to pay for yours since you quitted school even before you graduate.

Your brother was a perfect guy in every girl's eyes. He's good-looking, smart, kind-hearted, caring and gentle. Though the both of you were twins you were the almost the opposite... almost... two similarity between you two was that you were as good looking as him and you're smart too, it's just that you hate studying and basically can't be bothered to. There's only one word to describe you, cold, almost emotionless, you bottle your feelings and hide them very well. The only person whom you would show your emotions to was Minhyun and only Minhyun.

You bit your bottom lip and turn to him and look at him feeling guilty, "Oppa... you know it's hard to..."

"I know... but... I just can't bear to see you risk your life." Minhyun sighed.

You reached out for his hand and hold it tight, "Oppa, I'm sorry... I promise I'll be back safely."

Minhyun sighed again and nodded, "Be careful."

You nodded and pecked on his cheek, "Bye!" you waved and closed the door behind you.

"Boss... I wanted to leave the gang..."

Your boss, Mr. Kim, sighed and put down his newspaper.

"Soohee-ah, it's not that easy to." He said straight in your face.

"That's why I'm here to talk to you." You pleaded.

Mr. Kim was silent for a moment then he continued, "complete this mission and I'll let you quit." He threw the file on the table in front of you.

You picked it up and looked at the title, 'Drug Trafficking.' Your eyes widened and you shot a look at Mr. Kim, "Well, take it or leave it." He smirked.

The conversation between you and your boss replayed in your head.

*I'll just do it and leave the gang for good*

You fish your phone out from your pocket and dialed your best friend's number, he picked up within two rings.

"What's up best friend?"

"Oh, Key-ah? Are you free now?"

"I'm on your way to your house now! Don't worry!"

You smiled and replied, "Thanks, best friend."

"No problem! What are best friends for? Finish this mission and you're off the gang for good! I'm proud of you, Soohee!"

"Right, don't tell my brother that I'm going to leave the gang... I wanted to break the news to him myself."

"Uh... Yea, sure! Concentrate on the mission for now... see you later!"

"Bye... See you later..."

You ended the call and off your phone.

Every time when you were on a 'mission' you would ask Key to go over your house to look after your brother. Not because Minhyun cannot take care of himself, is because he would always try to follow you to see if what you were doing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter