Chapter OO8

Oh No! The Cupid Fell In Love!

 

Chapter OO8 - Thank you

 


You arrived to your class and headed to your seat, which is the second to the last in the right. It’s your favorite seat, because there you could see the beautiful school garden.

“Good morning, by beautiful and handsome students.” The teacher greeted and walked like a boss in front of a class, bringing a stick and taps the stick in her hand.

The students stood up and bowed, “Good morning, Mrs. Kim.” “Sit down.”

All off you seated on your proper places. “Alright, students. What was our topic last Friday?”

One nerdy student raised his hands, “It was about the Porcelain, Mrs.”

“Okay, you got it right boy. Because we did discussed this finish last Friday, I want you guys to ask permission with your guardian, father, mother, or any family you have if you can join to the porcelain shop to learn on how to make patterns in a porcelain and try to make it on your own. I want the reply soon by tomorrow. Understood?”

The students nodded, some are just lazily nodding their head.

“Good. Now let’s go to the next lesson, open your book on page…” “Pst!”

You glanced to your left, Zelo was calling you. “You going?” You shrugged, “Not sure, you?”

“Me too.” He raised his shoulder and went back his gaze to the book. *If she won’t go I won’t go.*

--

Break time came, you and Zelo made your way to the cafeteria. Students bumping each other to get the free food.

Yes, foods here are free. Because foods are included in the school fee payment. Nice right?

“Yoomi-ah! Here, your food.” Zelo handed you a food tray. There are rice, milk, vegetable, chili cooked mashed potato and egg. “Thank you Zelo.”

Both of you walked together to the table you usually eat. “Hello!” Youngjae appeared out of nowhere. “Hello oppa.”

“Yo fat baby girl, woah, you eat a lot too duh. Aren’t you afraid of being fat?” You shot him a look, “No.” Jongup just laughed, “Chill girl. I’m just joking.”

Daehyun just silently sat down and ate his meal. You envied on how he could eat like that with a handsome feature. “Oh by the way in the bus way, did you guys open the gift already?”

“Yep. And it was sooooooo good! Thank you Yoomi! You’re the friend that can cook the best!” Youngjae gave you a thumb. Jongup snickered, “You said that was good?”

You shot him a look, “What do you mean by that?” Jongup gave you a look back, “Hear me first. I haven’t finished up my sentence. You,” he pointed at Youngjae. “Said it was good? I didn’t hear you wrong right?”

Youngjae just nodded with a blink. Zelo who just drank his milk suddenly asked, “Why hyung? Is it not good?”

“Yes!” Jongup shot. “It was not good!” You then sighed; you really hope it could turn out delicious in everybody’s mouth.

“It was delicious! Marvelous! I like it!” This made you happy. “Really?!” You asked him, he nodded in response. “Yeay!” you beamed.

Youngjae sarcastically laughed, “Haha so funny.” Daehyun in the other side, stealing time to eat the cookies you made. Bite. *It’s so delicious. Thank you, Yoomi.*