Chapter O18

Oh No! The Cupid Fell In Love!

 

Chapter O18 - Best Birthday
 

You walk along the road; thinking what day actually today is. Then a bear mascot approached you, he waved his hand to tell hello. You smiled and waved back.

It soon dragged you to a café, wanting you to try since it is a newly open café. You smiled to him and nodded, “I’ll try, thank you.”

You went inside and sat on a chair; suddenly a waiter came and greeted you, “Hello! Welcome to the Buing-Buing Bear café!” he introduced and did a little aegyo. You laughed and you could see his cheeks coloring up.

“Here’s the menu,” he handed you the menu and he asked for what do you want.  You looked over the menu and ordered one mini strawberry cake with almond toppings with a strawberry milk shake.

Since pink is your favorite color, it influenced you to love everything with pink colors. After waited for few minutes, the waiter brought you the cake and the drink.

By the looks, you could predict that it will be delicious.  You grabbed the spoon and took a spoon of the cake and inserted it into your mouth. The deliciousness made you feel like you’re in the heaven.

“Omona~!” You squealed, “This is daebak~! Should bring oppas here!”

Once you finished your cake and drink, you paid and left from the café. It was getting dark and you insisted yourself to go home.

On the way home, you suddenly thought about the waiter earlier, “She’s cute.” All what you thought that the waiter who served you was a girl, which is not. Despite for his looks that look like a girl, everyone might be mistaken about it too.

You entered your house and it was very dark. “Black out?” you asked yourself as you tried to switch on the lights. After switching on, you saw a paper with direction, which leads you to the rooftop.

“It’s dark…” You mumbled. In the sudden, the lights are on and Yongguk, Himchan, Zelo, Daehyun, Youngjae and Jongup were in front of you, together with the maids and butlers. “Happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to you~ happy birthday, happy birthday~  happy birthday, Bang Yoomi!”

Confetti were everywhere around you, you were stunned like a robot. How could you forget your own birthdate? Soon, you started to tear up.

Yongguk ran to you and bended to your height. “Why are you crying?”

“Because she didn’t like it. You see, I told you this is a bad idea.” Jongup said as he sighed . “No, am not crying because I don’t like it but this is-“you choked as you talk. Yongguk patted your back. “This is just great. Even though this is just a simple party, I would like to thank all of you for this.”

Yongguk eyed Jongup with a what-do-you-want-to-say-now-mr-perfect and a smirk on his face. Jongup just ignored him and pouted. “Now blow the candle before it melts!” Himchan yelled. You ran over and blew it. Applause were heard everywhere.

“Time for presents!” Himchan yelled. “Here, your present.” Yongguk handed you a big box wrapped neatly with pink paper gift wrapper. Himchan handed you a big pink fluffy bear doll. Youngjae handed you a pink handcraft hand phone chain. Jongup have you a pink ‘beats’ headset.

Then Zelo came near you and wrapped his hands around your neck. You were shocked by his move. And his hair. “Happy sweet seventeen, Bang Yoomi.” You smiled once you saw a shiny thing hanging on your neck. “Thank you, Zelo. And I love your hair.” You chuckled. “I know right? I dyed it for you!” he said honestly but you thought he was just joking. Daehyun appeared and broke their moment together by faking a cough.

“Yoomi-ah, hand me your hand.” You did as told and Daehyun placed his present on your palm. You glanced to check what it is and you smiled, “Thank you oppa. This is beautiful. Thank you all, I hope you all will be blessed by God forever.”

*This is one of the best birthday, ever.* You thought and smiled.


 

“WE GOT THE POWER!”

Yeah! Sorry for the very very very late update. Exams had just over so I could update this only now. Well, I hope I don’t disappoint anybody with this update~ ^^