Chapter O12

Oh No! The Cupid Fell In Love!

 

 

Chapter O12 - Reminiscence

 



 

Tomorrow morning, you woke up and turn on your pink laptop. You headed to your own website after.

Ding!

‘Dear cupid, I have a problem here. I just knew that my best friend is backstabbing me so that she could steal my boyfriend and she succeeded her main mission. My boyfriend now believes her instead of me. I’m totally depressed. Can you help me?’

You felt sad reading this. You were glad that Zelo isn’t backstabbing you in anyway.

‘As for this, I’m sorry that you lost your boyfriend. I really hope that won’t be happening to you. But I hope that fake best friend of you get her own karma later on. And remember, God always saves the best for the last, so this might probably just a beginning for you.’

Ding!

‘I get it cupid. I understand now. Thank you.’ ‘No problem, glad to help. ^^’

After shutting down your laptop, you went to take a bath. Bath done, you went to the kitchen and cooked.

“Morning baby~” Himchan came out of nowhere and started to attack you with kisses on cheeks. Smooch, smooch. You lightly pushed him away, “Good morning, Himchan oppa.” You greeted.

Himchan looked at what you’re cooking. “Hm. By the smell, I could tell it’ll be delicious.”

You just smiled and continued cooking. Once you’re done, you placed the meal at the plate and served it in the eating table.

“Himchan oppa, you eat first. I’ll go to call Yongguk oppa.” You said and went to Yongguk’s room.

Knock knock.

“Oppa?” You inserted your head inside his room. His room is red in colour. Bed, furniture, are also red.  Sniff, sniff. “Oh Yoomi-ah.”

You saw Yongguk quickly erased his tears. This made you worry. “Oppa, why?”

“Nothing Yoomi. I’m just trying to reminiscence my time with mom.” Yongguk explained. You felt guilty. Of course. The reason that your mom died is because she born you.

You started tearing up, “This is my entire fault. It’s my fault.”

Yongguk slapped his face, he shouldn’t tell anything about mom in front of you. “Oh no, Yoomi, it isn’t yours.”

“N-no.” You choked. “It’s obvious that this is my fault. Mom died because of me. I’m such a burden. Like what my elementary classmates told me before.”

 

Before class, the students started playing together. Clap, clap, clap. Someone clapped her hands in front of everyone.

“Hey do you know something?” A bob hair style girl asked. “Know about?” They simultaneously asked.

The bob hair style girl smirked as she looked at you, sitting alone in the class corner. “Yoomi’s mom died because of her. She brings bad luck to her. And now I’m afraid that bad lucks will strike us if we went close to her. You know what happen to Jihae right?”

They all nodded. Soon, they started to shot glares to you. “I don’t want to be her friend.”

“Yeah, me too. I know she’ll bring bad lucks to me too.” “As if I want her to be my friend.”

You just ducked your head lower and lower. But someone shouted, “No! That’s a lie! What  know is that you were the one making Jihae suffer, not Yoomi!”

You looked up to see who that guy is.

He is no other that your best friend that you trust.

He’s…

Choi Junhong.