Chapter OO7

Oh No! The Cupid Fell In Love!

 

Chapter OO7 - Daehyun

 


 Both of you continued your way to your room. On the way there, you met Youngjae and Jongup. “Hello, oppa!” You greeted them happily.

“Hello Yoomi~” Youngjae greeted back. “Hello fat baby girl~” Jongup replied with a tease. You blew a raspberry, “Am not fat. By the way, here is for you oppa.”

You started handed them the choco cookies. “I wonder what this would be, thank you by the way Yoomi!” Youngjae replied.

“You made this?” Jongup questioned as he open the present. You firmly nodded. “By your own?!” You nodded once again. “I will not take this.” You shoot him a look and asked, “Why?”

Jongup breathe heavily and exhaled, “Because it will taste horrible.”

“What? My cooking wasn’t that bad!” You protested. “Right Youngjae oppa, right Zelo?” The just gave you a ‘I don’t know’ look. “You guys, betrayer!”

Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo laughed. “I was just kidding fatty girl. I’ll take this. Thank you by the way. I guess what it will taste like~”

You gave him a look, “Better not to tell me it’s bad.” Jongup just gave you a smile.

“By the way, do you saw Daehyun oppa? I was thinking that you guys might be with him.” You explained.

Youngjae and Jongup replied simultaneously, “We lost him just a few minutes ago.”

You sighed, “Fine. I’ll just find for him. Bye oppas! Zelo, I’ll meet you at class!”

--

You walked around as you glimpse through the corridor, searching for Daehyun. But then you accidentally bumped into a person.

“Sorry,” you apologized and looked to that person. “Oh, Daehyun oppa! I’m searching for you!” Daehyun gave you a look.

You handed him the gift, “Here, happy Valentine’s oppa.” Daehyun just stared at the gift. “Take it, please?” You pleaded.

No other choice, he took it. He really hates your aegyos because it could melt his heart. Without a thanks, he walked pass you.

“Thank God he accepted it.” You smiled. Because it’s still early for classes, you started following Daehyun from behind like his shadow.

Daehyun felt someone following, or stalking, him. He turns around to see you smiling at him. He can’t help to smile but it was hidden behind his mask.

Soon he snapped his thoughts out and gave you a sign that you should stop following him already.

“Okay, if you want me to go. I’ll go. Bye Daehyun oppa! See you later~”

 

---

 

So it’s Daehyun! I’ve seen in the comment box that there’re peoples waiting for Daehyun’s appearance so I decided to post this chapter! ^^

Do you realize something from this chapter? *winkwink*