Chapter OO9

Oh No! The Cupid Fell In Love!

 

 

Chapter OO9 - Permission

 


 

 

After break, you and Zelo went up to class. Class soon started and the next teacher in-charge came in.

“Good morning.” He greeted first. Student soon followed. “So right before the classes start, I want to inform you this before the party will be held. This party is all about the school birthday party, as you know, that we will have a ballroom party, or somewhat like prom. This party will be held at the school aula room at 6.00 PM till drop.”

Students started cheering. Of course. They could be with their partner for the whole day dancing.

But you were not as happy as them, because your over protective oppa is too over protective to you and not let you join this party even you begged him.

Zelo looked at you, “What’s with that expression face?” You sighed, “You know. Yongguk oppa will not let me go this time again.”

He frowned, “Don’t feel so upset like that, and I’ll try to talk with Yongguk hyung later. I’ll ask for that porcelain trip thing too later of you want.”

You brightened, “Really Zelo?! Wahh! I love you! Thank you~” Zelo smiled, “Anything for you, Yoomi.”

“This Saturday is the date. The dress code is formal, use dress for girls and tuxedo for boys. Got it?” The teacher explained further.

The student, including you nodded in hyper feeling.

The teacher continued, “And for the prom, we, the teachers will pick the best out of the best girl and boy out of all to be the next King and Queen of prom.”

You just nodded at this, you weren’t much interested with the king and queen of prom but you’re more interested with the party itself.

“Okay, I’ll be distributing these letters to you and I want the reply to be soon maximal to Wednesday. Got it, students?”

“Yes, teacher!” “Good, let’s start the lesson now.”

--

Classes soon come to the end. You and Zelo hurriedly went directly to your house.

“Oppa~ I’m home~” You greeted. “Hello, hyung!” Zelo greeted too.

“Welcome back baby! How’s your day?” Himchan asked as you greeted. “It’s totally fine. What about you oppa?”

“I was bored to dead.” He pouted. “Why?” you questioned. “Because you weren’t here with me…”

You slapped his arms. “By the way, did you see Yongguk oppa? I need to ask him something.”

“He’s at his room.” “Thank you oppa!”

You and Zelo went to Yongguk’s room directly. Knock knock.

“Come in.” A hoarse voice command. “Oppa~” You went to his bed and sat on it. “I have a flavor to do with you.

Yongguk looked at you, “What flavor?”

You took out the letters and gave it to him. He carefully takes those words in his mind and analyzes it. “I’ll let you go to this porcelain thing but I won’t allow you to join the prom.”

“Please oppa? Just once?” You begged. “No. What if there’s something bad will happen to you?” He questioned. “I’ll take care of her hyung.” Zelo quickly said.

Yongguk eyed him, “Because you Zelo, is my favorite dongsaeng, I’ll trust you to protect Yoomi. If there’s something bad happen to her, you won’t be able to be friend with her again for the rest of your live. Get it?”

Zelo nodded, “You can trust me, hyung. I won’t disappoint you.”

 



 

Sorry for the late update! I was having a writer’s block -__-

I want to apologize too, because I won’t be here until the end of April. School , I know. So I really hope you guys could wait for me for the next update of this story.

Thank you for supporting me these far with those lovely comments <3 See you guys soon~ Ppyong~!