Chapter O14

Oh No! The Cupid Fell In Love!

 

 

Chapter O14 - Prom

 


 

You were currently sitting at the passenger seat as Mr. Kim drove you to school. You took out your phone and saw your reflection, “Am I this beautiful? I seem normal like the others.”

As you arrived, you could see may beautiful ladies and handsome gentlemen. You went out from your car and waved goodbye to Mr. Kim and entered the school ballroom.

“Hello, Yoomi!” One of your friends, Hyemi, greeted. “Hello, Hyemi. You look beautiful.” She blushed, “Ah, you look beautiful too! Prettier than me!”

You said thanks to her and smiled and then saw Hyuna and Gyeongree. “Hello, Yoomi!” they greeted. “Hello Hyuna, hello Gyeongree. You guys look beautiful.” “Thank you, you too.”

Then out of nowhere, Lee Saem and E u aerin came and snorted something, “Oh my, you said this freaking creature beautiful? I think you got eye problems, hahaha!” Lee Saem evilly laughed together with E u aerin.

“So you think you are beautiful with that dress you are wearing right now?” Sera, Eunji and Minha appeared and defended you. “Y-you! You think you are beautiful?!” Lee Saem hoarsely shouted back. “Of course I’m. Everyone does. You do too. But with that kind of personality of yours, you aren’t beautiful anymore.” Sera fought back.

E u aerin pulled the angry Lee Saem away, “Lee Saem, let’s just go. We are not in the good position, its seven to two. I can guess that we will lose.”

With anger overwhelming Lee Saem, she walked while cursing out some bad words. You just stared at her and laughed. “Oh my, she looks so funny when she’s angry. Oh yeah, thank you guys.”

“No problem, Yoomi. Now, let’s party!” Hyemi pulled you to the crowd and started dancing. Out of nowhere, Zelo appeared. “Hel-“he was cut once he saw you. You were perfectly beautiful in his eyes. “Oh Zelo!”

He snapped out his thought and quickly offered you a dance. “Sure!”

Then the music became soothing and melodic. Zelo put your hands on his shoulder and he put his hand on your tiny waist. You flushed with the contact but you just think it was just an ordinary dance.

But you realize that Zelo is one good dancer. He dances like a pro. “Since when you could dance?” you joked. Zelo just smiled, “I knew how to dance since I’m young. I really wanted to be a dancer one day.”

You nodded in understanding. Soon it’s time to swap partner. Zelo were set with Hyemi and you see they looked cute together. “They’ll make a cute couple.”

Then you glanced at who your partner is now. He gentlemanly handed out his hand and you gladly took it with all your heart.

You dances gracefully with that guy and you could conclude that he’s one best dancer too. The guy was wearing a mask which made you easily guess who it is. *Daehyun oppa.*

The teacher who is watching the students dancing from the second floor of the ballroom smiled, “I guess I found the new King and Queen of the prom tonight.”

 



 

Added Nine Muses as cameo. Lol, they are taking my attention these days. <3 Okay, I guess this is the last update for today. Bye-bye guys! <3