Chapter O11

Oh No! The Cupid Fell In Love!

 

 

 

Chapter O11 - Happy



 

Once you students arrived at the gallery, you were told to roam around at the gallery so that you would have some inspirations for later activity.

You roamed around with your best friend of course.

The both of you roamed around with a compliment happy smile at your face, happy to know that you could have the chance to see this amazing pottery.

“This one is cool, isn’t it Yoomi?” Zelo asked as he pointed to one of the pottery displayed. It was light blue mixed white in color and with some swans flying at the blue sky. It was designed perfectly fine in your eyes. “Yup! It is so cool, beautiful too!” you said.

The both of you continued roaming around till the teacher told them to gather together to explain some steps needed to be followed to make one pottery.

“Alright students! Listen up to what the master will say. When we do this activity, no questions will be entertained. Understand?” The teacher asked; students nodded in understanding.

The students focused to the masters lessons. It was just interesting.

“Now, go to your own proper place and do it now! This pottery will be included at your term test score!” the teacher commanded.

You focused yourself on making this pottery. As you started making, you remembered the tips given by the master, be unique, keep calm.

You calm yourself down and relaxed while you started spinning, to make the shape of it. You cleaned your hands and continued to the next step. You drew patterns on your pottery. Cupid pattern plopped to your mind directly.

Zelo who is entering the next step, glanced at you first before proceeding to the next step. *She’s so angelic.*

Wiping the sweats, you traced the cupid figure perfectly. “Yep, strike!”

Next, you went to the coloring room and started coloring the pottery you made, you started with pink. You carefully paint it so that it would look nice.

Lastly, what you do is just put it on a high temperature degree, after all done; you put it on a lower temperature degree.

All gather at one place as they were done making.

“The best work for today is… this!” The master showed a pottery with cupid pattern on it, you know it’s yours and you felt happy about it. Zelo just smiled, “Nice work, Yoomi.”

You just smiled.

 


 

Sorry for the lame short chapter :| AFF was down last month and I DID update this chapter but it was loss. This chapter is not the same as the last chapter I post but I’m sure that the main topic of the chapter is still the same. I regretted that I didn’t save at MS Word :/ Anyways, enjoy ;) Oh, and I'll update 4 more chapters later. As you know I'll not be here for weeks :| I shall update now. After this I should study for my next exam -_- Oh gosh it's History and Physics -_-