Chapter O16

Oh No! The Cupid Fell In Love!

 

Chapter O16 - Mistaken

 


 

The both of you were walking along the peaceful road. Only few couples of person were there.  You just awkwardly stared at the road while walking.

You were embarrassed because that you leaked your dress and that blood is very visible to see.

Daehyun chuckled, “Don’t be that awkward. It makes me awkward to be with you too.”

You just nodded, but still being awkward in front of him. Daehyun then started a talk, “You look cute a while ago.” He confessed.

“Eh?” Was what all you could say out.

Daehyun repeated what he said, “I said that you were cute a while ago. The way you hold your pain was just too cute.” This sentence made you flushed red.

He smiled, “Aigoo. Look at you, you’re red.” He teased. You flushed even more red.

Then, the wind started to blow hard which made something went inside your eye. “Omo, omo.” You blinked a few times and rubbed your eyes.

“What happened? Let me see.” He suggested and went closer.

At that time, Zelo found you already. He was about to go by your side but when he saw someone leaning closer to you, his heart dropped.

“Who’s that guy?” Zelo asked himself and ran over. He grabbed the person’s shoulder and punched him right in his face.

This made you gasped, “Omo!” You bent down and helped Daehyun.  His lip was bleeding due to the hard hit.

“Who the hell punched-“your sentence were cut when you saw who exactly hit Daehyun. “Zelo…”

Zelo just stared at you and Daehyun, shocked. All what he could think right now was that Daehyun was trying to kiss you?

“Daehyun hyung, are you trying to kiss Yoomi?!” He snarled. Daehyun stood up and wiped the blood on his lip.

He defended himself, “Who told you I want to kiss her? I was trying to blow the dust from her eye!”

Zelo blinked, “O-oh, I-I thought yo-you’re trying to k-kiss her.”

Daehyun winced as he touched his lip, “And what if I want to?” he challenged.

You just blinked when you saw this scene in front of you, “Alright, Daehyun oppa, Zelo. Stop. Daehyun oppa, I can go by my own from here. Zelo, you can go home too. Bye.”

Zelo and Daehyun kept on starring at each other as they bid their goodbye to you.

 


Support my new story -> 21 Days Thank you <3