Chapter OO4

Oh No! The Cupid Fell In Love!

 

Chapter OO4 - Necklace

 


“Are you going somewhere, miss?” The bodyguard asked. “Yes. I’m going to the mall to buy something I need,” You replied. “Should I call Mr. Kim to drive you there?”

You thought of it for a while but then you shook your head, “I’ll just walk by myself. He needs to rest; his fatigue is getting low and low every time.” The bodyguard nodded, “Should I accompany you instead?”

“No, I can be on my own. You can just behave at here.” You joked. “Okay.” He then stayed silent with his arm-crossed.

You used your pair of light pink stilettos and you brought your light pink mixed white bag with you which made your outfit today match to each other.

Humming, you started walking to the mall. Once you arrived the mall, you spotted something that interests you, a cupid necklace.

“It’s so beautiful!” You squealed like crazy. The cupid necklace was silver in colour; the cupid was holding an arrow, and it’s shining in your eyes.

You walked inside the store. The store was full of shining necklaces, bracelets, gold, silver and bronze in colour.

“Can I help you, miss?” The worker approached you. “Uh, can I ask, for the necklace being shown there, how much it is?”

“It’s for 100.000 Won. It’s the last for that kind of necklace. You also can hang your name there. So are you interested, miss?” Your jaw almost dropped, 100.000 won? It costs too much.

You know you can afford it but just for one necklace, your 100.000 will fly? That’s a no for you. But, you wanted it so badly.

“I’ll think it first; I’ll come back later after I buy what I needed first.” “Sure.”

Once you go out, a tall blonde guy with curly hair went in and told the worker that he wanted to take that necklace instead.

“Okay, do you want to hang a name on it?” the worker asked. “Yoomi. Please hang ‘Yoomi’ there,” He said.

--

After shopping what you needed, you quickly ran to the store you entered just now.

“Hello, I decided to buy that necklace I told you earlier.” “Sorry, miss. The necklace was sold once you went out from this store. I feel sorry that you weren’t able to have it.”

Your shoulder dropped once you heard about this. “Okay then, thank you.”

You walked home without any spirits left with you. You felt regretting for not taking it earlier.

“Aish. I’m so stupid to not get that beautiful necklace.”

Once you’re home, you quickly entered your room. You plopped yourself to your bed to rest but there’s something underneath your head.

“Oh my,” you stared at that thing. “How can this be here? With my name hanging on it?”

It’s the necklace you wanted to buy earlier. And it was now with you. “Yeay! Yeay! The necklace! Thank you stalker!”

The stalker she mentioned is staring her from a far. *Glad you like it, Yoomi.*


 

So this is how the necklace looks like. Act like the name is Yoomi instead of Nicole.

And I would like to thank for the + subbers. I really hope this story could hit for about 300++ subbers ^^ (As if T_T)

Well hope you love this story! ^^