Chapter O15

Oh No! The Cupid Fell In Love!

 

 

Chapter O15 - Afraid

 


 

 

As you dance, you felt something weird inside your stomach. Daehyun noticed the changed expression from your face. But he thought that you’re just trying to act cute in front of him.

*Aigoo. She’s so cute.* Daehyun thought. But that thought soon to disappear when you hold your stomach and wincing from the pain you’re having right now.

“What happened? Pain?” He asked. You just simply give him a small weak smile and nodded. Daehyun suggested you to go to the toilet room. He was willing to accompany you since it wasn’t the time to sweep partners yet.

You were terrified when you see leaked your newly brought dress with blood. *Oh my God. Why must it come exactly today?!*

Daehyun who was waiting outside wondered what took you so long inside. Then, you peeped from the door, trying to check whether Daehyun was still there or not. But you face-palmed yourself when you saw Daehyun still standing near the toilet room.

“What took her so long?” He asked himself. So he went in front of the ladies toilet room and knocked on the door. Knock knock. “Yoomi-ah. Are you done?”

You slowly went out and gave him a same small sweet smile again. “I guess you can go now, I’m totally fine.” *Or not* you thought.

“I don’t think you look fine.” Daehyun said. “Do you want to go home?”

You nodded, “I guess it’s a good idea. I’ll go now, bye!” You walked like a crab near the wall to hide your leaked dress. Daehyun then grab your wrist, “I’ll bring you home. It’s late.”

You shook your head, “No oppa! I can walk home by my own!” you assured. But Daehyun still want to bring you home. You face-palmed yourself, wondering why would Daehyun act like this. He didn’t act like this before.

“Really oppa, I can go home by my own.” You assured him.  Daehyun then nodded, “Fine then.” When Daehyun left, you sighed in relief. “That was close.” You then looked to your left and right. When you see nobody near you, you quickly ran to the entrance.

Once you were at the entrance, you felt something covering you. It was a tuxedo. You glanced at the person beside you. “You should have told me this earlier.” He said. “Let’s go, I’ll bring you home.”

--

“So okay students! I guess you had a great night weren’t you?”  “Yes!” The students yelled. The MC of the party smiled. “Okay, since all of you had fun, I guess it’s time for announcing the new King and Queen Prom?” The students encored together. “Let’s let the principal to enter the stage.”

Encore became louder. The principal bowed in front of everyone. “I thank everyone for coming here today. So let me just announce the King and Queen of prom tonight!”

Students started whisper to each other, “Who will be it?”

“Let’s welcome Jung Daehyun and Bang Yoomi to the stage!” “Wohoo! Wohoo! Jung Daehyun! Bang Yoomi! Jung Daehyun! Bang Yoomi!”

But the encore became softer and softer, “Where are they?”

The scene became awkward since the King and Queen for today was missing. Zelo ruffled his hair, “Where’s she?”

“Er, I guess they are missing. So let’s just call the other King and Queen for tonight! Let’s welcome, Ryu Sera and Moon Jongup!” The principal soon to announce when he realize Daehyun and Yoomi weren’t there.

Students started clapping again. But Zelo wasn’t, he’s afraid of Yoomi. He was afraid that you might meet up an accident. He soon left the ballroom and went to search for you.