Chapter OO3

Oh No! The Cupid Fell In Love!

 

Chapter OO3 - A day before Valentine's

 


  

 

Chirp chirp chirp. Birds singing in the morning with their beautiful voice, which made you, wake up with smile. Yawning, you get off from your pink comfortable bed.

You were about to go inside the bathroom for a hot bath but you ended to be in front of your laptop screen.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

You were startled with those voices, because every morning, you always know that there will be less sharing of problems. You started reading them one by one.

‘Dear cupid, Valentine’s is coming, which is exactly to be held tomorrow. I’m wondering if you can help me by telling me what presents should I give to my boyfriend.’

‘Thanks for the advice you told me yesterday, cupid! My boyfriend did really go overseas, hehe. Thank you again! But can I ask, what presents fits most on tomorrow’s occasion?’

“Is it really Valentine’s tomorrow?” You questioned yourself. Getting the calendar, you checked the date. “Today is 13th, which is Sunday, so… Aha! There’s the 14th! It’s on Monday!”

You face-palmed yourself, “Why I didn’t realize it earlier?” You quickly replied to them and took a bath directly.

Today outfit for you is a light pink transparent long sleeved with white tank top inside, together with a mini jeans pant.

You checked your watch; it’s still eight in the morning so you decided to make your own breakfast, instant noodles. Looking around, you finally found one cup of ramyun.

After putting some boiled water, you waited for 3 minutes.

Bored of waiting, you roamed around your house. Garden was the first destination. You love garden. Beautiful flowers, red, white, yellow, pink, purple coloured. Green trees, birds hanging on their branches making it more perfect.

Entering the garden, you were greeted by the maids, “Morning miss.”

“Morning,” you replied back with a sweet smile. “Have you eaten your breakfast?” “We did, miss.” You know you felt awkward being called a ‘miss’ but they just won’t stop to call you that.

You then spotted a beautiful, light pink mixed with white coloured flower. “Can you take this flower and put it in my vase which is located beside the window of my room please?” They nodded, “Sure miss.”

Feeling happy, you went back to the kitchen. Anticipating for the cooked delicious ramyun, but all you can see is an empty cup ramyun. You sighed, knowing who the thief is.

“Himchan-oppa…” you called, “Can you please not steal people’s breakfast?” Himchan who wanted to sneak out from the kitchen room was caught. “Hehe. Mianhe Yoomi-ah. I was too hungry.”

You made a face, “Fine. Oh please tell Yongguk-oppa I’ll be going to the supermarket, I needed to buy something.”

“Okay, but can I-““No,” you replied first before his question would end. “I don’t want you to embarrass me in front of lots of people, again.”

Himchan blew a raspberry, “Like I did something bad before to you.” “Yes you did oppa, you cried in front of everyone for just a freaking lollipop candy.” You remembered. “I did?”

You nodded, “So please tell to Yongguk oppa. I’ll be right back around 3.” Himchan nodded, “Be careful baby.”