Chapter O19

Oh No! The Cupid Fell In Love!

Chapter O19 - New Student

 


 

Few days after your best birthday, you always visit Buing-Buing café after school, on Saturdays to Sundays. You enjoyed being there so much.  Delicious foods, drinks and a very enjoyable sensation.

You haven’t got the chance for bringing your oppas there because of that they’re busy. But both Daehyun and Zelo insisted you brought them first, which made you think it’s unfair.

“Aw Yoomi… Pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese?” Zelo pleaded with his big baby eyes. You giggled but rejected, “Sorry Zelo, even though you’re cute I still want to be fair to all.”

Zelo pouted even more, he really wanted to have time with you together more now because of his rival, Daehyun. He can’t lose, all what he thought.

*I can’t just lose to Daehyun hyung who loves her. I know, everyone loves her but I can’t just lose to those who love her by few months’ right?!  I loved her since we’re childhood! But,* he thought angrily and sighed, *I don’t have that guts to confess. I’ll just shy myself in front of her, and everybody.*

“Zelo? Zelo? Jeeeeeeellllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooo?” a hand waved in front of his face and he blinked as he’s back to his senses. “Uh, yes?”

You pouted, “What are you wondering that it made you not listening to me? Eh, you’re thinking about Hyemi?” you teased.

“Who’s Hyemi?” is the first two words that appeared. You made a face, “I thought you like her but you don’t know who is her?” Zelo just shook his head.

You face palmed yourself, “Oh em gee Jelloooooooo~ she’s the one that danced at the prom night few months ago after you dance with me. How come you don’t remember?”

*Because all I could see and think is you at that time.* he replied through his mind. “Uh sorry?” “It’s okay, Zelo. Now break time is almost over, let’s go back to class!”

Both of you went back to classes after break and sat on your proper places. The both of you talked nonsense things with the other friends and laughed together like crazy.

Then the bell rang as it indicates that classes must start soon. You stopped the nonsense talk and prepared books for the next subject.

“Good morning class.” The teacher greeted as he entered the room. “Good morning Mr. Han.” “Today, we’re going to learn about the History of the Qin Dynasty. But before that, let me welcome a new student first. Come in.”

A tall student with tied blonde hair came in, “Hello,” he greeted.