Chapter O2O

Oh No! The Cupid Fell In Love!

Chapter O2O - Give up?

 


“Hello,” he greeted. “Oh! You!” you pointed. Zelo stared at you weirdly, “Do you know him?”  He asked. “It’s her, Zelo.” Then you felt your head pushed backwards. “You stupid, look. HE’s wearing pants. Acting like you know him yet you don’t know his real gender? Ckckck.” Zelo pitied you. You slapped his arm and felt yourself coloring up because of embarrassment.

“FINE! You win.” You gave in easily and continue to see HIM introducing himself.

That new student bowed, “I’m Choi Minki, call Ren for short, that’s what my hyung usually call me. Please treat me well and let’s be friends!” he greeted cheerfully. He saw you and cheerfully waved to you and you waved back and called him to sit beside you since its one empty seat.

Zelo tensed up, he dislikes that boy who looks like a girl near Yoomi. He felt himself could blow his anger soon but he could be thought as a crazy one by his friends.

As the subjects pass, Zelo would always peek to his left and he could see you and Ren talking and Ren is doing aegyos in front of her.

*Oh so you like aegyos, Yoomi?* Zelo thought sneakily.

School time soon to end and you went out from the class with Ren. Zelo pouted seeing this scene, “That should be me instead of him.”

Zelo ran towards them and separated you and Ren by him standing in between you and Ren. Ren questioned you, “Who’s this guy?”

“Oh him, he’s Zelo, my very very best awesome pal!” you praised him and he felt his cheeks redden. Ren kindly handed out his hand for a hand shake, “I’m Ren, I hope we could be good friends.”

*Yeah, right, good friends.* “Oh yeah, of course!” Zelo said. “Okay, let’s go to the Buing Buing café! My treat!” You said as you did an aegyos. *She’s cute!* Zelo squealed like a fangirl. “Hey, I should say that instead of you!” Ren protested but laughed.

*Buing Buing café? What’s that anyway?* Zelo questioned as he followed the both of you. “Ta-dah! Welcome to the,” you and Ren nodded, “Buing Buing café!” both of you did the aegyos simultaneously and laughed.

Zelo softly smiled then sighed, “She looks cute together with him, I guess I should try harder now. Or should I just give up?”


 

First of all, I'm sorry for not updating ;3; and second I lied of wanting to update 3 chapters last two days ago ;3; hope I won't disappoint you to ;3;