Chapter OO2

Oh No! The Cupid Fell In Love!

 

Chapter OO2 - Scrambled Eggs

 


 

“What’s today’s meal?” You asked as you sat on the chair. Yongguk proudly smiled and showed you his cook, scrambled eggs. “Ta-dah! It’s scrambled eggs! I cooked those for you.”

You grab your fork, taking a quarter of the circular done egg. You inserted it to your mouth. Chew, chew, chew. “Why does it taste weird?” you quickly asked.

“I don’t know, maybe your tongue has a problem?” Yongguk asked back. “No, my tongue doesn’t have any problem. I have to ask you, how many spoons of salt you put?” You interviewed.

“3.” He replied calmly. “What?! 3? Are you trying to kill us?!” You asked in disbelief. “Is it too much?”

“Of course! You called yourself a protective oppa yet you tried to kill me!” You sat down and pinched your nose bridge. “Do… it really harmful?” Yongguk asked softly, disappointed to himself to almost kill you.

You saw the disappointment in his eyes and softened, you know he tried his best to cook for you a meal yet you still be mad with him. “Yes it does harm, but because you don’t know anything about it, I guess I need to forgive you oppa.”

Yongguk disappointment turned to happiness, “Really?” “Yes my handsome oppa. But, in one condition.” “What?” he questioned.

“Don’t cook again.” He frowned, “Why?”

You sighed, “Do you want me to die?” “No of course!” he replied in confidence. “Then don’t cook.” You said.

“Does it really taste that bad?” Himchan asked, still eating the eggs. “Himchan-oppa! Don’t it again! You will die later on!” He soon holds his throat with his both hands. “Ugh!”

“Himchan-oppa!” You shouted as you approached him. “Are you okay?! Please don’t die!” Then he grabbed your wrist, “I’m fine, baby. You do care about me, baby.”

“Oppa! I told you really are going to die!” “I won’t die easily, baby.” Himchan said. You made a face.

Ding Dong!

“Oh, who came?” You peeked through the front window and you saw your best friend. “Omaya! It’s Zelo!” You ran to the front door and quickly open the door.

“Hello, bestie.” Zelo greeted as you opened the door. “Hello too. What are you doing here?” He raised his hand to give you see what his purpose he came to your house. A plastic of boxes full of chickens! Your favorite!

You quickly hugged him and jumped in hyper, “You know me so much! Thank you! Let’s go to my room!”

“Who’s out there Yoomi-ah?” Yongguk asked. “It’s Zelo. We’ll be at my room, call me if needed okay,” You said.

Ding!

The laptop sounded as someone shared his/her problem.

‘Dear Cupid, can you help me give some advice on how I can approach my senior easily? Because I’m a nerd, I have no confidence on being friend with him. Please help me cupid.’

Zelo stared at the laptop screen, “Cupid, again?” You shrugged, “I guess it became my hobby.”

‘I don’t know on how you can approach your senior easily but you can just try step by step. Because an egg can’t be a butterfly with just one time transformation right? So just try one step at a time.’

Ding!

‘Oh, okay, I guess you’re right. Thank you for the advice cupid. ^^’ ‘Yeap, glad to help you. ^^’

You soon lay down yourself in your bed as you shut down your laptop. Your eyelids started to fall because of less fatigue you have right now.

“Yoo-“ Zelo was cut once he saw you peacefully sleeping. *This girl.* he thought as he smiled. He corrected your sleeping position and covers you with your blanket. *Sweet dreams, Yoomi.*