Chapter O17

Oh No! The Cupid Fell In Love!

 

 

 

Chapter O17 - Where are they?

 



 

As you arrived, Himchan ran like a ninja and asked you whether the prom was okay. You just nodded and left him alone in the living room. You entered your room and laid yourself on your pink comfortable bed. You closed both of your eyes and sighed, thinking of the ‘fight’ between Daehyun and Zelo earlier.

“What happen to them? Why are they fighting?” You wondered. By the way Zelo acted earlier in your eyes seemed that he’s…jealous. You shook your head from thinking something impossible to happen.

You got bored then. You glanced at your small pink alarm clock; it’s stating time is 10.11 p.m. “Tomorrow is Saturday; I guess I better go check my blog now.”

Ding! It sounded as you entered your own blog. It states;

‘Dear cupid, I still got some feelings towards my ex boyfriend and his friend told me that he still had some feelings towards me too. And I heard that he’s using girls to make me jealous. I don’t know what I should do. What could I think all is that he isn’t in love with me anymore. But that isn’t the problem; the problem is that the girl is my best friend. What should I do?’

You took those words one by one for you to understand it. ‘I guess you better act like you don’t care for that ex boyfriend of yours and just let your best friend be with him. I know it would hurt but it’s better than being more hurt later on.’

‘I think you’re right. Thank you cupid.’ ‘No problem.’

You closed your laptop right away because you feel sleepy.

--

The next morning, you woke up just to hear nothing but birds chirping. “Where’s Himchan oppa? He usually wakes me up on Saturdays for a jog.”

You exited your room and went search for him, “Yuhuu~ Himchan oppa?” You peeked inside his room but you all you saw is a neatly folded blanket placed on to of the bed, which means he’s up already. “Where’s he exactly?”

You tried to check for Yongguk, whether he’s lost too or not. To your surprise, he’s lost too!

“Where did oppas go?” You asked yourself. You wandered all over the house but you still couldn’t find them. Not only them,, but the maids and butlers are all gone too. “Where did everybody went to be exact?”

You went to check for Zelo but their family maid told them that he’s not home. You pouted, “What day is actually today?”

--

So so sorry for the short chapter >.< anyhow~ anyone knows where they went to? Hehe. I feel like updating today ‘cause my school exams are over, just one big test left. So excited!