Chapter O1O

Oh No! The Cupid Fell In Love!

 

 

Chapter O1O – The Past



 

 

The next morning, you woke up and instead of going to the bathroom to take a bath, you open your web.

Ding!

‘Dear cupid, I thanked you with all my heart because my crush is now recognizing me! I feel so happy about that! Thank you! <3’

You smiled in satisfaction, you’re really happy that you made it. You then replied, ‘Sure, glad that now he’s recognizing you. ^^’

Then, you went to the bathroom and took a bath.

--

“Students! Be quiet! One line please! Don’t push each other!” The teacher yelled. One of the students mimicked the teacher’s way on speaking, “Styudents~ Bee kuaiet~ HAHAHA!”

The teacher furrowed her eyebrows, she made her way to that student and pinched his ears, “Are you trying to be the boss here? Huh?”

“N-no, Mrs. I-I’m sorry!” he apologized. “Good. Don’t you ever do that again.”

You saw this and giggled softly, “Poor him.” Zelo saw you giggling and he smiled. He loves seeing your smile since young.

Oh, I haven’t told you guys how you and Zelo met did I? Now let’s go back to the past!

“Yongguk oppa~ Himchan oppa~” A five years old Yoomi called her oppa. “Yes Yoomi?” He replied. “Can I go outside and play? Please? Please?” You begged with your big adorable cute eyes and pouty lips.

He sighed, “You’re too young and I don’t want you to get lost.” Then out of nowhere Himchan came, “Why? Anything matter?”

“I want to go outside and play but Yongguk oppa does not let me go.” You pouted. Himchan eyed Yongguk, “Yongguk-ah. Why?”

“I’m just afraid she will be lost.” Yongguk casually replied. Then, your foster dad came. “You can call the bodyguards to company her instead. Are you fine if the bodyguards accompany you instead?”

You beamed and nodded. “Let’s go!”

You and the bodyguards arrived at the park. You love this place, it was beautiful in colour, green from leaves and grasses, blue and white from sky and clouds.

You ran, and ran, and ran. Accidentally you fell. “Ouch.”

“You fine?” A voice appeared. He held out his hand and you blinked, “What for?” He made a face, took your hand and helped you get up. “I was trying to help you.”

“Oh, thank you.” You thanked him with a smile. “No problem.” He replied. “By the way, the name is Choi Junhong, you can call me Zelo. 5 years old this year. What about you?”

“Mine’s Yoomi! Bang Yoomi! 5 years old too this year! I hope we can be friends!” You beamed and smiled. Which made him smiled too. “Wanna play?” he asked.

“Sure! Let’s play tag!” You suggested. “Okay, I’ll be the tagger today. Now I’ll start counting! One, two, three…”

--

After hours passed, you and Zelo were tired from playing. “I-I guess th-that’s all for today. So t-tired.” You said.

“Me too.” He agreed. “Miss! Time to go home!” One of your bodyguards said. “Okay. I guess we have to separate now, bye Zelo!”

“Wait, Yoomi! Why don’t we meet at here at 2 everyday?” He suggested. “Hmm… Okay!”

So from that moment on, you guys keep on meeting each other and be friends with one and other.



 

 

So I guess today will be the last update till April later. So, I’ll meet you guys soon. Bye~! <3