Chapter OO6

Oh No! The Cupid Fell In Love!

 

Chapter OO6 - Promise

 


 The next morning, you woke up and open your room window. The sun shone right in your face, you blocked the sunlight with your palm.

You glanced down from your room, there are lots of girl giggling with their packed gifts. “It’s Valentine’s!”

You hurriedly ran to the kitchen to get your well-baked delicious brownish choco cookies before Himchan and Yongguk could take it.

Sneakily, you walked with your tip-toes like a robber to the kitchen. Glancing around, there was no one. You sighed in relief.

“Boo!” someone shouted from behind. “Kyaa~” you jerked. Himchan laughed, “What are you doing baby? You look like a robber a while ago.”

You made a face, “Just doing something that you shouldn’t know.”

“I shouldn’t know?!” Himchan shrieked. “Don’t overact oppa.” Himchan just laughed ertedly. You entered the kitchen and the cabinet where you placed the cookies. “What’s inside there, Yoomi?”

You took out the boxes of gifts one by one. Himchan tilted his head to the left, wondering what could be inside.

Once you’re done taking out the boxes, you handed one box to him. “Happy Valentine’s, Himchan oppa!”

“Oh! It’s Valentine’s! I just realize! Thank you so much baby!” Himchan left a big smooch on your cheeks and you laughed.

Yongguk who just went down asked, “What’s with the noise in the morning?” Himchan went over and proudly showed off your present to him, “I got a present from my baby!”

“Present?” Yongguk looked at you, “What for?” You chuckled softly. “It’s Valentine’s oppa! Happy Valentine’s!” You handed him one box.

Yongguk smiled, “Thank you, Yoomi-ah. You’re the best sister I have. I’m proud of you.” He then looked at Himchan. “I got a present too! Lalla~”

Himchan pouted, “I guessed not only me that will receive this present. Oh well, still, thank you baby!”

You sheepishly smiled and went back to your room to get your uniform and take a bath.

--

“Hey yo! Bestie!” Zelo greeted you from behind. You were now currently walking at the school corridors, glancing those girls who gave chocolates to the boy they like.

But Valentine’s for you is just simply showing love to the person you care most. “Here, take this. Happy Valentine’s!”

“Thank you, Yoomi! You’re the best~” Zelo sang. Both of you walked and stop as one of the freshman approached both of you, or Zelo.

“Oppa! Please accept this gift from me! I really like you when I see you by the first sight!” she confessed. You suddenly gave Zelo a evil-erted smile, telling to Zelo that ‘Hehe, I know you’ll be confessed to today.’

Zelo sighed, “Sorry, I already got the one I like already.” She lowered her head, sniffing. “But we can be friends.”

That made her happy, “Really?!” Zelo gave her an encouraging smile and nodded. “Thank you oppa! Here, even you didn’t accept my confession, just let this gift be our memorable thing in our first officially friendship!” Zelo nodded and took the gift from her.

“Bye oppa!” She waved and Zelo waved back. You nudged his side, “You such a meanie.” Zelo just shrugged. *Because I promised to be loyal to someone, and I won’t break that promise if she told me so.*