Chapter O13

Oh No! The Cupid Fell In Love!

 

Chapter O13 - Shopping

 



 

The both of you still at Yongguk’s room, feeling very depressed. But then Himchan came in. “Yoomi-ah! Zelo just called me and told me that you shouldn’t forget about today’s party!”

You wiped your tears and stood up, “What party?”

“You know, the prom. Come on! Let’s go shopping! Yongguk hyung, wanna join?” Himchan pulled you out. “No thank you. Have fun.” He replied.

--

You, together with Himchan, went to the department store. The both of you went to various types of shops. Himchan gave you a bunch of dresses for you to try on.

“Go. I bet this suit you better.” He pushed you to the fitting room. You blew a raspberry, “Himchan oppa kept on calling me to try and try and try.”

Once you were done fitting, you glanced your reflection through the mirror. It looks just perfectly fine. Once you went out and tried to ask some opinions about it, he just shook his head and called you to try on other fancy dresses.

“Oppa, why is that every dress I tried are not fine in your eyes?” You pouted. “It looks perfectly fine baby; it’s just that I want you to be the best out of the best.”

You softened, never thought that Himchan would think something like that. “It’s okay oppa; this isn’t any big special day for me.”

“Fine, up to you then baby. Pick what dress that you think it’ll be suitable for you.” Himchan said with a smile. You smiled back and started searching out a dress.

You checked the dresses one by one. “Which one should I buy?” Then one dress caught your eye. It was simple. A light pink cocktail dress with some big ribbon black belt. You took it and tried.

“Himchan oppa, what do you think about this?” You spun around him. His jaw hit the floor; you just look so beautiful and y in his eyes with your flawless legs and hands. With that expression of him, you just chuckled.

The next thing you did is going to the shoe shop. Himchan just sat properly waiting for you because he didn’t want to interfere you.

You glanced at the gorgeous shoes. It’s just amazing to see this. You tried on a simple high heels but it didn’t seem to suit your dress. So you pick one light pink stilettos to make it fit with your dress.

Once everything is bought, you and Himchan went to the saloon and Himchan told the worker to do some makeover to you.

The worker nodded and started to prepare some material needed. She first started to make simple waves with your hair which made you look more even beautiful.

Then, she applied some powder in your face, lip gloss, and even eyeliner around your eyes. To end the makeover, she applied something that would make your cheeks looks pinkish.

After all done, Himchan paid and both of you went home. When you arrive home, Yongguk’s jaw automatically fell once he saw you. You chuckled.

“You looks so beautiful, Yoomi.” Yongguk said. “Thank you oppa. And I want to thank Himchan oppa too.” You thanked with a big sweet smile in you.