Chapter OO1

Oh No! The Cupid Fell In Love!

 

All chapters are written in Narrator POV, as for Your POV, I will state it before the chapter begins. Hope you enjoy this first chapter! And please bare with my grammar, I don't know what tense should I use kekeke

 

 

Chapter OO1 - The Beginning

 


 

You walked down and you saw both of your favorite oppas are eating fast because of hunger. Himchan said, “Yumy-fah, camf hir anf eat!” (Yoomi-ah, come here and eat!) You smiled, “Okay, Himchan-oppa.”

Yoomi could easily understand what actually Himchan say because that’s been his habit, to talk unclearly as he eats.

Wondering why Himchan stays at your house? So let me tell you something about his past.

Himchan had always been alone since he was at a young age. Same goes for you and Yongguk, both of you did also felt the same feeling with Himchan, to be alone at a young age.

Why? Let me tell you readers, your mom died when she born you. That’s been one of the reason your classmates kept on bullying you, telling that you were the cause of your mother’s death. As for your dad, should I tell you?

Okay, to not keep you wondering, he… he… he cheated with another woman once your mom died. And what make it worse? That woman is Himchan’s mother. So Himchan’s mom ran away together with your ‘beloved’ dad. Pity huh?

So the three of you had been together for about 15 years I think? Oh, how did you and Yongguk met Himchan? Simple, here’s a flashback.

 

You and Yongguk were at the side road looking for a house. Accidentally a very kind old man approached both of you, asking, “Why are you both still roaming around at this time? It’s late. Aren’t your parents searching for you?”

You were one at that time, as for Yongguk, he was 5. But he’s strong enough to carry you in his arms. “We don’t have parents,” Yongguk answered.

With that one magic sentence, you were already at a humongous mansion. Complete with maids, bodyguards, butlers. It was just perfect.

“Jae, take care of this cute baby please.” That old man commanded to her maid. “Yes I will, master.” Then that old man started to introduce himself to Yongguk, “Hey little brave boy, are you looking for a place to stay?”

Yongguk nodded. “Do you want to stay here?” he asked. Yongguk nodded even happier.

“But, with one condition,” that old man said. “You should live with me, which means I adopt you. Do you agree? You don’t need to change your surname.” He explained.

Yongguk nodded, as he and you have a place to stay, he would agree. “Great. So let me introduce you to my other adoptive child, Himchan! Come here!”

“Yes dad?” A cute, baby-face, tall boy came. “Are you calling me?”

The old man nodded, “I want you to introduce yourself to your new foster siblings, the other one is with Jae. So after introducing yourself to him, you can play with him anything you want. I’ll just go to bed now,” he said. Himchan nodded.

“Hey boy! Let me introduce myself to you, I’m Himchan 5 years-old. How about you?” “I’m Yongguk 5 years-old same as you. I really hope we can be a good brother to each other.” Yongguk smiled. “I hope so too,” Himchan said with a grin.

 

So that is how you guys met.