Chapter O21

Oh No! The Cupid Fell In Love!

 

 

Chapter O21 - The End

 



 

 

Once you all entered the café, the both of you sat on the corner beside the window for views. Ren is not working on school days so he sat beside you too. All of you ordered things you wanted and waited.

Ren and you talked about many random things. Laughing, hitting each other lightly, and much more. Zelo who sat in front of them could just sigh. *I should give up.*

The orders soon to come and you cut your cake into pieces, you ate one piece and the other two you fed them to Zelo and Ren. Zelo thank you by giving you a slice of his to you.

Then, he could see that Ren’s blushing but you couldn’t. “Thank you, Yoomi.” Ren thanked. You just nodded and sipped your milkshake.

All of you ate your orders and Ren paid for all of you. You thank him.  “Should we go to the park?!” You asked.

“Sure!” Ren lighten up, because it is his favorite place. Of course Zelo would be glad joining in too. It’s the place where he knew you after all.

You walked to the swings and swing yourself happily, but Ren insisted that he could be the one who will push you.

Zelo bit his lower lip, jealousy all over him.

Should I confess? Or shouldn’t I? is all what he could think right now, at that right moment.

He can’t take it anymore. He ran towards you. Ren stopped pushing you as you stop the swing with your feet. You blinked at Zelo who is right in front you.

“What are you-“he knelt down in front of you. You gasped, “Omo, Zelo, stand up!” he shook his head. “I can’t hang any longer anymore. I-I love you, Yoomi-ah.”

“I can’t face you right now, I am ashamed at myself. Why can’t I be like those guys who could confess to the one they like without any problems? I just can’t. I’m a coward. “

You could see that tears are formed at his eyes, which made you felt bad. “Zelo-ah…”

Zelo sniffed, “I know you won’t like me, because I’m such a loser. A big loser. By  you having many boys coming near you made me feel like I’m nothing to you.” You were trying to stop him but he kept on confessing.

“I love you ever since we knew each other at this park, I love your smile, I love your laugh, I love your eyes, I love your lips, I love the way you pouts, I love every feature you got. I feel pain when you’re crying. I wanted you to be happy, like how you used to be. I hate for myself for not being able to do anything much for you. I am a failure, I know.” Zelo said.

“You aren’t a loser or a failure, Choi Junhong.” You said. Zelo was shocked by how you called him by his real name. “You are Choi Junhong, and the best friend of Bang Yoomi, who she loves very much.”

Zelo blinked, “W-what?” You smiled, “Choi Junhong, did you forget our pinky promise already?”

 

Flashback

 

“Yoomi! Come here right now!” eight years old Zelo ran towards you. “No way, you can’t catch me!” Yoomi ran towards the slides. Zelo who saw this waited at the end of the slides.

“Ah!!” You shrieked as Zelo catched you. “Ah, I thought I could win this time.” You pouted. “So now, what do you want from me majesty?”

Zelo brighten, “I want you to be my first and last.”

“What do you mean by that?” You questioned, not understanding it a bit. “I want you to be my first and last girlfriend, and we could build a new life together when we’re big.” Zelo said.

You pouted, but blushed. “That’s ridiculous!” *but I like it.*

Zelo held out his pinky and chained it with your pinky. “I take this as a deal.”

 

End

 

“S-so…” Zelo stuttered, you nodded. “I’ve been waiting this, Zelo.” You smiled. Zelo in within a second stood up and hugged you. Ren who’s standing behind them smiled, “Another happy ending, but not to that guy.” He said as he turned his head to one guy who’s standing behind the trees.

Daehyun who heard and saw everything regretted for not confessing earlier. Even so, he would still be happy as long as you’re happy.



 

A happy ending for Zelo but a sad ending for Daehyun. Oh my, I felt bad for him ;( Anyhow, thank you for thos who're willing to read this till the end! <3 See you in my upcoming fiction {which will be done if I am free :D} They're so cute! <3 (cr to their rightful owner!)