Chapter OO5

Oh No! The Cupid Fell In Love!

 

 

Chapter OO5 - The ert oppa

 


 After feeling happy for having that necklace with you, you directly went down and get ready for the chocolate cookies baking.

“Cookies…” You muttered as you tried to search for it. “There you are. Flour, oh you’re here. Sugar, wait, did I buy sugar a while ago?”

Himchan appeared in a blink of eye, “Looking for?” “Sugar,” you replied without even looking at him.

“Here,” he handed you a pack of sugar. “Where do you found this?” He pointed to the grocery bag that is placed in the chair. You started face-palming yourself.

Himchan sat on the chair, “So what are you going to make today?” “It’s… It’s… It’s a secret. You’ll know tomorrow. Now go, syuh~” you shooed him away.

“No baby~ I wanna stay with ma baby~ Pwease?” He’s imitating Cat in Boots aegyo, he pleaded with his big eyes, which is shining. “No.”

“Puh-lease? I promise to not bother you!” He raised three of his fingers. “No. Now go, if you don’t go, you won’t have any present from me tomorrow.”

With that one sentence, Himchan in a flash moment ran back to his room. But he came back after, “Can I have a smooch in the cheek, Yoomi-ah?” You gave him a look, signaling to him to go away.

“Fine~ I’ll behave at my room.” He turned to go but before he did, he kissed you on your cheek. “Good luck to what you’ll be making baby! Hope it turn out well! Muach~”

“That ert oppa.” You smiled.

 

After few hours that you think just minutes had past, you finally done making those choco cookies. You started preparing boxes to put the choco cookies in.

“For Yongguk oppa, let it be blue. For Himchan oppa, green. Zelo, hm, yellow I think? Jongup oppa, black! Youngjae oppa… Let me think… Red? I think he likes that. And for Daehyun oppa…”

You started thinking, what colour that Daehyun likes? No other choice so you picked white. “I hope oppas will like this.”

You glanced the clock; you noticed it’s almost 8. “Why does oppa haven’t come down and eat yet?”

You went to Himchan’s room to see him sitting like a statue together with Yongguk. “O…ppas? What are you guys doing?”

“We’re behaving like what you told me to do.” You face-palmed yourself. “Oh my, Himchan oppa.”

--

Yes, in this story, even you got maids; you like to cook by your own so you decided to call the maid to not cook for you. ^^ Sorry for the short chap, I was trying my best to update before I can’t!