Cinema

HaeHyuk and KyuMin (MUST READ)

People have been asking for flashback...so I'll find a good opportunity when it fits to put it in the story :) And don't worry...I'll let my y mind free soon x) Haha my friend said: "Can't they lose their itys all together?" An my answer was: "This is Kyumin and Eunhae...not KyuMinEunHae...."

But to be honest..the thought of them all in the same bed gives me fangirl nosebleed xD

 

Donghae POV:

The only thing needed to get Eunhyuk's heart was to earn his trust and that could be hard. Someone knocked on my office door. "Who is it?" Kyuhyun answered. "It's santa" Eunhyuk answered and opened the door. "Ya you can't come in without asking" Kyuhyun said to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk ignored him and walked up to me. "Wanna sit in my lap now?" I aske and smirked. He sat down. "Good" I said and kissed him. "YA I'm leaving" Kyuhyun said and went to Sungmin's office. "I think they're cute..Kyuhyun and Sungmin" Eunhyuk said. "I think we're cute" I said and hugged him.

Eunhyuk POV:

"I think we're cute" Donghae said and hugged me. How can he change so fast? From player to just..loving me? "You're so quiet Hyukkie, is anything wrong?" Donghae asked me. "Nah nah nothing" I answered. He still hugged me. Please don't tell me you're just playing around with me. "Let's eat something, some foo beefore we open the club?" Donghae proposed. "With Kyuhyun and Sungmin?" I asked. "Yes sure we can!" Donghae said and in two seconds we were on our way out. "Why did we have to go out it's cold" Kyuhyun nagged. "Kyuu stop nagging this is gonna be fun!" Sungmin said and took Kyuhyun's hand. He blushed and looked away. Haha is Kyuhyun becoming a nice guy? Sounds...cool. "Are we going to go now or do I have to carry you my little princess?" Donghae said being sarcastic. "I can walk haha" I said and smiled. He took my hand and together all four of us walked to the breakfast place called "f(x) Generation". It's runned by the sisters Jessica and Krystal. They are in the girl bands Girls Generation and f(x) but now they started they own café just for fun. 

Sungmin POV:

"We're heeere! I said and opened he door. We sat down at a table and a girl came to take our orders. I took a banana milk, Enhyuk a strawberry milk, Onghae water, Kyuhyun a coke and we all took each toasted bread. "Yuummy" Eunhyuk said and looked happier. Donghae smiled. "Let me try" he said and drank a sip from Eunhyuk's strawberry milk. He used to love it. "Mm..strawberry" he said and smiled. "So tonight I was thinking of going to a movie and take Sungmin with me..if you wan't?" Kyuhyun said and looke dup from his coke. "Yes yes I'd love to" I said and it made me happy to go out with him Like a date. "It's okay we can handle the club alone right Hyukkie?" Donghae said and took a big bite from his toast. "Of course have fun you guys!" Eunhyuk said and smiled at Kyuhyun. He smiled back. I think this is gonna work out good. And maybe...maybe..I'll have some fun with Kyuhyun tonight..if he wan't it ;)

 

 

Hey guys guess what? I'm in school in class writing this! Not even school can hold me away from you xD Butsorry for the short updates... :(