?

HaeHyuk and KyuMin (MUST READ)

Kyuhyun POV: 

"Take a drink Sungmin!" I said and drank a sip of my own. We are sitting in a couch in the corner of the club.  "No I don't drink Kyu!" he answered and sighted. "One drink" I said and pouted. "Dont' pout" he said and looked at me. "You can't force me to drink" he said. Oh come om Minnie...do I have to use everything I got to make you take one drink. I use to uy drinks all the time to mosly to girls but it was a while ago. And the girls never refused to drink they where only happy if someone bought them a drink or two. "Come on Minnie only one!" I said and he looked bothered. He was upset. "NO Kyu please" he said. "Why?" I asked. "Just..no" he answered and he cried. "Are you crying?" I asked. "No No No Minnie!" I said and a took him back to the hotelroom. We lived pretty close to the hotel's club. We sat down at the bed. what have I done..."Don't cry, I'm sorry you don't have to!!" I said wiped his tears away. "A..a..a..a long time *sob*before I met you *sob sob* I had a b-b-boyfriend and he also wanted me to try alcohol and I d-d-did *sob* and then I-I got a bit d-drunk *sob* and we went home and.." he paused and cried leaning on my chest. I hugged him. "And then what?" I asked and held him. "Then he....he...trieed to..r-r me, he almost took my ity that night" he said and cried. "WHAT?!, what a jerk, he tried to you Minnie?" I was upset. "How did you get away?" I asked him. I his back and made patterns on his back. "D-D-Donghae came...he...he helped me...and ever since I've been living with him" Sungmin said and calmed down a bit. "He came to help his brother" I said and smiled. "What a wonderful little brother you have" I said and kisse dhis forhead. "He's the best" Sungmin said and actually smiled. "You know I would never do anything like that to you Sungmin" I said and looked at him. He looked up. "I've learned that not everyone is like he was...but it took me a while..but when we decided to get married..I've never felt that happy" he said and held my hand. "So please don't leave me" he said. "That would be the last thing I would ever do" I answered and put the cover over us.