Yoona story.

HaeHyuk and KyuMin (MUST READ)

Donghae POV:

This can't be true. We are in Spain. On a resturant and right here. Just a few tables away. Yoona is sitting. Again. "Donghae oppa!" she yelled and came running over to us. "Hi Yoona!" Eunhyuk siad and smiled. Fake smile. Yoona smiled back beofre she looked at me. "I've missed you so much!" she said and smiled. "Can we maybe eat dinner some day??" she asked and was really happy. She was totally crazy. Don't she remember? "Yoona....Eunhyuk!" I reminded her. Suddenly she looked back at Eunhyuk and I think she remembers because she ran out with tears in her eyes screaming that she was sorry. "Who was that?" Minho asked. "Well..that's a long story" I said. "Go on we have time" Taemin said and for the first time ever I saw him be serious. Okay fine...I'll tell you this..."Yoona and I were together but she used me for everything and she wanted to take the next step. Marriage. But I didn't feel the same way for her so I said no. Still she asked me when we are getting married and she even planned the whole wedding. Still I said no. And when she didn't accept that I wasn't ready for mariage I broke up with her...

FLASHBACK:

"Y-y-you can't break up with me!" Yoona yelled. "I just did" I said and looked at her. She was upset. "I've planned everything Hae!!" she screamed. "EVERYTHING, OUT WEDDING, OUR CHILDREN, OUR LIFE....YOU CAN'T" she screamed and she was very upset. "I have to" I said and backed two steps. "No..no...no.." she murmured and walked back and forth. "I've planned this!!" she yelled again. "I know Yoona but it's not what I wan't..." I said. "Okay...fine...I'll let you go for now...but I'll be back...I promise Hae I won't give up!" she said before she ran out from my apartment and slammed the door. 

END

"And ever since she have been stalking me..." I ended the story. I made a long story short. "How can you deal with that?" Minho asked. "I can deal with it as long as Hyukkie can" I said and held Eunhyuk's hand. "Aaw isn't that cute?" Taemin said and smiled. "I can handle her" Eunhyuk said and smiled. "I'm pretty used to her now" he continued and laughed. "I will find a way to get rid of her because she's everywhere.." I said to Eunhyuk. "It's okay...it's okay" he murmured and I kissed his cheek.