Mm let's take a bath!

HaeHyuk and KyuMin (MUST READ)

Eunhyuk POV:

The bus stopped. "Here we are" Donghae said and we stood outside a big hotel. Luxary hotel. Wow. A man in suit came and took our bags. "Follow me" he said and showed us directly to our room. He left our bags on the floor and went back out. The room was cool. It was a small hallway but then a big big room with a king sized bed and in the bathroom there was a big bubblepool. So amazing! The bed looked really soft with big light blue sheets and many pillows. White transparent curtains was hanging in front of two big glass door that led out to a balcony. WOW. Donghae looked worried. Why? "Ehm..do you like it?" he asked. Like it? "I love it" I said and trew myself on the big bed. He eased out and laughed. "I thought the bed was a bit...small" he said. "Nah why do you need a big bed huh?" I asked. Donghae smirked "Well..." he started but I interrupted him. "Small beds are better that means that we have to sleep closer to each other" I said and winked. "That's one good thing with small beds" Donghae said. "By the way..this bed is big" I said and rolled around a few times. "Hey let's go out and check out the pool" he said and put his sunglasses on. "Sure so you can check out all the hot girls in bikini" I and we walked out. "I don't need hot girls in bikini anymore" he said and smiled. *Spazzing* he don't need those girls because of me...aaw. The pool was big and formed like an..ananas? wth...We sat down in each deckchair and just relaxed. "Mm this is so good, I love thte weather" I said and felt the hot sun heating up my body. "Isn't it great" Donghae said and took his shirt of. A girl came up to us. She was pretty. She had black long curly hair and tanned skin. Probably from Spain. "Hola how are you doing?" she asked Donghae. "Hi there, I'm fine" he said and smiled at the girl. She had a red bikini and a necklace formed like a heart. A yellow heart?  "iIt's really hot here, so are you heating up yet?, otherwise I can help you with that?" she said and flirted with Donghae. Of course there always has to be a girl flirting with him. Doesn't matter where he goes there's always a girl. And now when he rejects her she's gonna give me that "It's your fault I couldn't get him in bed" face and then leave. "Haha no thanks I'm here with my boyfriend" Donghae answered and pointed at me. Really? He just said boyfriend? OMO OMO OMO *spazzing worse than that Super Junior groups fangirls* HE JUST SAID THAT. I must have looked happy cuz Hae was now smling at me and waiting for me do say something. "Hi, I'm Eunhyuk" I said and smiled at the girl. I believe it's time for face. But no. She looked ashamed. "I'm sorry I didn't know" she said and came up to me. "Eh...it's okay" I said. "I'm really sorry, I'm Camila" she said and shaked my hand. "Let me buy you guys something to drink" she said and ran to the littel bar. Donghae smiled. "Girls like me in Spain also!" he said and looked happy. "So Donghae..I'm you boyfriend now?" I asked and smirked. "Come on baby I know you like it" he said and bend over to kiss me. "I never said I didn't" I said and accepted his cute little kiss. "So do you wanna try out the new bed with me tonight?" Donghae asked. "Hae...is that the only thing you're thinking about?" I asked. "Hyukkie let's shake it up a little now when we're on vacation" he answered and smirked. (NOTE: bwhahaha I love using the song titles in my fanfic xD have any of you guys heard "shake it up"? I love it!!!) "Sure...we'll see" I said and Camila came back with two big cokes. "There you go guys" she said and then she left. "What a cutie" I said and drank a sip. "Mm I got a blue straw" I said and smiled. "Haha I got a yellow" Donghae said and smiled. "It's nice with something cold do drink when it's so damn hot outside" he said. "I agree" I said and then I just lay down and relaxed. 

 

Kyuhyun POV: 

"Come on let's take a bath" i said and took my shirt of. I was already wearing my swimwear. "Uh...do I have to?" Sungmin asked. Gosh. I quickly lift him up and threw him in to the pool then I jumped after him. "Yes" I said. He laughed. "Kyuuu~" he said and took his sihrt of. "My t-shirt is wet.." he said and pouted. "Isn't this good?" I asked him. "Only if you buy me pasta to dinner, real italian pasta" he answered. "Fine, I'll buy you pasta" I said. "But you can't be hungry now" I said and dived down under the clear water.