I just had to update

HaeHyuk and KyuMin (MUST READ)

I love you all subscribers<333

 

Donghae POV: 

The club wasn't that crowded when we got there. "Hi there" a familiar voice said behind us. "Taemin!" Eunhyuk said and hugged him. I felt jealous. "Hi" I said and smiled. "Minho's over there" Taemin said and pointed at the bar. "Let's go!" Eunhyuk said with excitement. Almost to excited. "Hi there boys" Minho said as son as he spotted us and smiled. He seemed to be a funny person. "So Donghae while Taemin and Eunhyuk are dancing do you wanna stay here in the bar with me?" he asked and smiled. "Yeah sure that'll be fine" I said and stood next to him. Eunhyuk didn't care. "Come on Taemin" he said and they ran with excitement out on the dancefloor. "Aren't they cute?" Minho asked and smiled. "Mm..." I answered and looked after them. Minho looked at me then he smiled. "Don't worry Donghae, Taemin would never cheat on me" he said. "So don't worry Eunhyuk will be fine"he added. Is he a mind reader? "Haha okay good" I anserred and stood up ready to mix ome drinks for tonight.

Eunhyuk POV:

When we first arrived and I was friendly to Taemin and Minho, Donghae seemed...jealous? or mand or sad...but now isn't the time to think about that!

"DANCE" the music was going. We moved to a good spot on the dancefllor and strted to dance. Moved to the deep and laughed. taemin was also really good. Suddely we were in the middle of a cirkel of persons watching us and clapping hands to the beat. Thet all smiled and some had drinks in their hands. While dancing I could see what I used to see. Persons that looked at us, persons that danced, a few persons that threw up on their partner or some strangers and a few persons whispering dirty things to each other. It's all the same. "Woah let's go back to Minho and Donghae" Taemin said and took my hand. Then we walked through all the people and finally found Donghae and Minho.