Nicknames ;)

HaeHyuk and KyuMin (MUST READ)

Hey there all my subscribers :3 I started this fanfic yesterday and already over 10 subscribers so I'm so happy ^^ That's why I'm updating this story now because I actually have people reading my fanfic xD So enjoy and have fun reading:)

 

P.S I love when you comment! And this chapter is most about HaeHyuk/EunHae but more Kyumin is comming! I also have a question for you guys!

Do you like Kyumin or Eunhae most?

 

 

-NEXT MORNING-

Kyuhyun POV:

It's Sunday and I haven't get laid during this weekend. I always used to have fun during weekends but no...I don't need that now. Next to me is my wonderful Sungmin. We didn't have . Not yet. He's still a but did have a cozy night here in my apartment. I can remeber the touch of his skin made me nervous. Why? I'm not the type that get so nervous? But he was. And maybe that made me nervous also.

-FLASHBACK-

"Minnie I really like you" I said and hugged him. We were laying in bed just talking realy close to each other. He moved even closer. "I know you've told me" he said and kissed me chest. Those lips really did that? "Good I just want you to know" I said and kissed his nose. Kisses, hugs and talk. It was enough for tonight. He already told me he's a and just the thought of that made me be careful when I touched him. I didn't want him to be scared or to leave me on our first night together. Sungmin fell asleep. Before I also fell asleep I embraced him. So we slept tightly together.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"Are you awake?" Sungmin said. He just woke up. "When did you wake up?" he asked and looked tired. "I woke for just a few minutes ago" I said and kissed his cheek. "Goodmorning by the way" I said and smiled. "Mm you're so sweet" he said and smiled. Me sweet? Haha really that's not me...I'm everything except sweet... "Shall I make you breakfast?" I asked and felt how hungry I was. "Really, you would do that?" he asked and looked happy. "Yes of course Minnie" I said and went to the kitchen. "Would you like eggs?" I asked. "Yeah suure" I heard Sungmin say from the bedroom. Then eggs it is. 

Sungmin POV: 

Kyu was in the kitchen getting me breakfast. Maybe I shall call Donghae and see if he's alright...he broke up with his girlfriends/dates yesterday without even telling me why. But I have a good feeling it has something to do with Eunhyuk. He would never just dump all of them at the same time. It's not like him? He's such a player. Anyway let's call him!

*beep beep beep*

"Hello?" - Donghae

"Heey I'm sorry did I wake you up?" - Me

"Well..yes but it's okay brother, what is it?" - Donghae

"I was just checking if you're alright, where are you?" - Me

"Haha I'm fine cutie!, I'm home with Eunhyuk" - Donghae

"With who?" - Me

"My Hyukkie" - Donghae

"Aigoo are you a couple?, that's why you broke up with all the girls!" - Me

"No I don't think we're a couple yet but maybe soon...yes for Hyukkie I would dump them all" - Donghae

"That's cute...well I have to go I think my food is ready, bye" - Me

*hung up*

"Your food is ready Minnie!" Kyu yelled from the kitchen. "I'm comming!" I answered. 

Eunhyuk POV:

"Who was that?" I asked Donghae when he put his cellphone away. "It was Sungmin, he wanted to check how I was" he answered. "Why?" I asked. Maybe he think I'm hurting Donghae? I would never do that! I love him. I don't want Sungmin to dislike me...I feel confused. "Because yesterday...yesterday I broke up with the girls I was dating....for you" he said. Oh..then SUngmin isn't angry at me at least! Phew~ But did he break up with the girls for me?  He really did. I knew he was a player and that he dated some other girls but I didn't know he would even break up with them for me. I almost started to cry. I can feel my tears comming. Someone actually like me. And he broke up with them..for me! "Wait don't cry Hyukkie baby, I will never cheat on you!" Donghae said and hugged me. "Its not that...it-it-it' that you broke up with them FOR ME" I said and could barely speak.

Donghae POV: 

"I like you so much more than those girls!" I said and tried to calm Eunhyuk down. "I realized that" he said and stopped crying. I held him in my arms. I knew this moment would come. I kissed his forhead and crawled down uner the cover with him. "I really like you" I said again and kissed his little sweet nose. He kissed my cheek as an answer. I could lay here forever with him. "I won't break your heart, I won't break it" I kept telling him. "You make me feel loved" he said and kissed me. "That's the point" I said and kissed him back. I would do anything to get to know what he was thinking. What's on my little Hyukkies mind? But he has a different way of thinking which I would never unerstand. But I like him for who he is. He had stopped crying. After a few minutes he said: "I'm hungry Hae.." and looked at me. Haha he's so spontaneous. First he is happy and crying and then hungry? "Haha let us eat then" I said and in two seconds we were in the kitchen making breakfast. "I have strawberry milk Hyukkie" I said and showed him all the strawberry milk in my refrigerator. "Woah it's like heaven" Hyukkie said and looked at me with those puppy eyes asking "Pleaseee Hae can I have some?" So of course I couldn't say no.

He drank lots of straberry milk and looked at me preparing food. "Are you sure ou don't need help?" he said and put his strawberry milk down. "No I can do this, why don't you go and watch some TV huh?" i said and pointed at the big flat TV in my livingroom. "Sure then but just call me if there's anything you need" he said and took his strawberry milk and went to the sofa. I made him a sandwhich, tea, juice and cereal. I don't know what he likes so I added strawberry milk on the side then I went to the livingroom with all the food. "Hyukkiiiieeee, I got your food!" I said and put all the food down on the table. "Woah you didn't have to" he started but I interrupted him. "It's my house and if I wanna giva you all this, then I will" I said and sat down next to him. I have stopped acting like a now. I know he don't like it so I'll  try to be myself. Be the one I am. The one I want to be loved as. And I don't wanna hesitate on our relationship. He told me he's a . So every touch with him is special. Every kiss, ever hug just everything. I won't force him to do anything he don't like. Maybe I should wait until he says he's ready. Eunhyuk had finished his food now. "What do you wanna do now?" I asked him. I was only wearing my underwear and a t-shirt and felt a bit tired. Not to tired for Hyukkie through. "Can I sit in your lap now?" he asked and smiled.

Eunhyuk POV: 

"Can I sit in your lap now?" I asked and smiled. Hae looked surprised. I was just gonna joke around with him but I really felt for having a big hug now. Before he even answered I threw myself over him and started to tickle him. "Hahahaah yaa stop it ahahahaha" he said and laughed. "You took to long time answering my question!" I said and tickled him more. He fell backwards and lay on his back. I sat astride over him now and stopped to tickle him. "Hyukkie your killing me" he said and exhaled. "Bbo bbo" I said and kissed him. "Now let's go out shall we?" I said and got off him. "Yes let's do so" he said and I laughed. I have a good feeling this is gonna be a funny day. What could possible go wrong with this guy?