Don't cry!

HaeHyuk and KyuMin (MUST READ)

Eunhyuk POV:

I was awake but Donghae was still sleeping. Well...I could just use this as a good time to talk to Kyuhyun. I have this confession. I love him. Not like love but more like a small crush. But it's fading away. Because I found Donghae. But I still need to tell him. I think it will fade away easier then. I sttod up and got dressed. Put a note on the table if Donghae would wake up so he would know where I am and then I went out and called Kyuhyun.

"What?" Kyuhyun answered.

"Uhm hi?" I said.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Well...I need to talk to you" I said.

"Is it something important?" he asked.

"Really Kyuhyun I need to talk" I said. He became serious now. 

"Oh..meet me at the par then...in 10 minutes" he answered and hung up.

-10 minutes later-

When I arrived at the park Kyuhyun was already there. He sat on a bench. "Hi there" he said. "Hi" I said. "I feel that..I have to tell you now" I said. "Oh really you're gonna confess you're mentally sick?" he joked. Kyu always being so...not serious..just always joking around...I should have known this was gonna be hard. "No jokes Kyuhyun" I said and he became serious. "Sorry" he murmed. "So what was it?" he said and stood up. "I...I've had this feeling for a while...but I think you should know...I..love you" I said and blushed. Kyuhyun didn't say anything. He just hugged me. A long hug. After a while he stopped and looked at me. "I know...Hyukjae...but I love Sungmin" he said. "I know and I love Donghae, more than ever" I said and smiled. "I just needed to tell you so it would be easier to let go of you" I said. "I get it..." he answered. He get it? He's not upset? "You have to let go...I love Sungmin" he said. "I will" I said. Thankful to know that Kyuhyun's not upset. "Thank you for being honest" he said and turned around. "I have to go back to Sungmin now" he said and walked towards his apartment. I walked back home.

 

Donghae POV:

(this is like back in time when Eunhyuk just left)

Someone slammed the door and I woke up. "Eunhyuk honey~" I said and turned around but no Eunhyuk was there. Where is he? I went out to the kitchen and found a note on the table.

"Hi Hae!

Don't worry I'm just out in the park talking to Kyuhyun, we need to talk about something. I'll be back before you know!

/ Hyukjae"

Oh...he's out to see Kyuhyun. To talk? I'm curous. I have to follow him. I ran to the window and saw Eunhyuk talking in his cellphon outside. Then he hung up and started to walk towards the "North Grass Park". I put my shoes on and ran out. Quickly I took my bike and followed him. When I came close I hid behind a big tree. I could see Kyuhyun. He sat on a bench and Eunhyuk stood up. He looked nervous. "So what is it?" Kyuhyun asked and stood up. "I...I've had this feeling for a while...but I think you should know...I..love you" Eunhyuk said. He loved Kyu?!? No way? But...I thought...my heart was beating fast. I couldn't believe my ears! DId he just say that? I ran back to my apartment and throw mysle fon the bed crying. How could this be? He's te first man I've ever loved this much. And he loves another man. And now he made me cry. Just like this. I hear him coming home. I just wanted to scream and ask why. Why? But I couldn't I just cried. "Hae what's the problem?!" Eunhyuk said and came running in to the bedroom. Don't call me Hae as if you love me. I'm hurt. "Do...do..*sob sob* do you love...Kyuhyun?!" I asked. "No...did you hear it all?" he asked and sat down next to me. "I-I-I *sob *sob* can't believe you're doing this to me" I said and cried. "You heard it all" he said. "WHY EUNHYUK?" I asked and cried. H my back. His hand. "What more did you here?" he asked. "Nothing because I ran home!" I screamed in his face. "Well..right after you left I said that I've stopped loving him and that I told him that so it would be easier to let him go" he said still my back. "I said that you're the only one for me and he agreed and said that he only loved Sungmin!" he said and started to cry. Suddenly I felt a good feeling again. Like it all was my mistake. I stopped being sad and felt bad. I didn't even know what they were talking about and now I made him cry.

Eunhyuk POV:

I started to cry. I knew this would happen. I could feel that Hae would break up and just leave me. I really thought we could be something. I love him. "Hyukkie I'm sorry I-I-I just love you so much!" he said and surprised me. "You do?" I asked and looked at him. "It was all just my fault...I misunderstood everything" he said and held my hands. We sat with crossed legs in front of each other in his bed. "Are you going to leave me?" I asked. "No pabo I love you" he said and bend over to kiss me. I stopped him. "I'm sorry for making you sad and I really love you too...please don't ever leave me?" I said and looked him in the eyes. "I love you, I won't leave you and can I kiss you now?" he said and held my head in his hands. I smiled and kissed him. "Let's wok this out now?" I said. "We will make this relationship work" he answered and held me tight. 

I'm sorry for all the sad parts here... :/