The Heechul Tivoli

HaeHyuk and KyuMin (MUST READ)

Thanks to all you new subscribers! And thanks to you guys who already have been answering the question I asked in the last chapter :)

IN THIS CHAPTER THE STORY GETS A LITTLE BIT COMPLICATED. IT'S BECAUSE OF ONE OF DONGHAE'S EX GIRLFRIENS  ;)

OBS: I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST SNSD YOONA. I ONLY USED HER NAME IN THIS STORY SINCE I DON'T KNOW SO MANY GIRL NAMES. PLEASE DO NOT GET OFFENDED, I THINK SHE'S A REALLY SWEET GIRL! :)

Kyuhyun POV: 

Minnie and I just finished our food. "So what do you wanna do today?" he asked. "I have a plan so let's go out to the car shall we?" I said and smiled. I was planing to take him to "The Heechul Tivoli" today. Maybe have some fun. Sungmin is just like a child sometimes. He deserves to have fun so I hope he will enjoy todays activitys! Two minutes later we're sitting in the car and I'm driving. "Wait...where are we going?" he asked and looked worried. "You can relax Minnie I promise it'll be fun!" I said and smiled. "Okay, I believe you" he said and looked out the window. "Here we are" I said and parked my car. "Are we going to The Heechul Tivoli?" Sungmin asked and looked really happy. "Yes Sungmin we are!, come on now let's go!" I said and in the next two seconds we were going in to the big tivoli. 

Sungmin POV:

Wow this is amazing. Kyuhyun just took me to The Heechul tivoli! Heechul is crazy. I hope we don't meet him. He has happiness all over him! Such a funny person. "Come on let's ride that one" Kyuhyun said and pointed at some horses going round and round and up and down. "How old are you now again?" I . "Ya I'm old enough" he said and dragged me with him. Before I knew what I was doing I sat on one pink horse and screamed of happiness. Kyu really knew how to make me happy. "Haha did you like that?" Kyuhyun asked when we got off the carousel. "Yes I did haha it was really funny!" I said and smiled at him. "Hey Minnie would you like some candy floss?" he said and pointed at a stall next to us. "Yes yes yes, is there any with strawberry taste?" I said and looked at the menu. "Haha you start to sound like Eunhyuk" he said and kissed my forhead. He's so nice to me. Eunhyuk told me that he could be a little bit evil sometimes. Not against me hehe ^^. "Haha is that so bad?" I said. "Haha no" he said and ordered a big fluffy candy floss to us. "Say Aaah" he said and fed me with candy floss. "Aah haha" I said and laughed a little. "You're like a prince" I said. "Prince Kyu" I said and smiled at him. He looked at me. "Haha and what are you?, the aegyo princess?" he said and laughed. "Kyuu~" I said with a baby like voice and poked his arm. "I luuv you too" he said and smiled.

Kyuhyun POV: 

"I luuv you too" I said to Sungmin. He poked my arm. Haha he's so cute. He brought the cute side of me out. The childish side. Nagging pabo monkey Eunhyuk only bring the evil side out hehe..."Hi Sungmin" a girl's voice said behind me. I turned around and saw a cute but very thin girl stand behind me. I recognized her. Yoona. I've met her before. At the bar I think? "Hi Yoona" Sungmin said. "How is Donghae?" she asked without even looking at me. "He's fine" Sungmin answered. Yoona looked sad. Almost like she was gonna cry. "Yoona please don't cry, you guys weren't ment to be you know..?" Sungmin said and hugged Yoona. "I know I just don't get it...., how could he just break up with no reason?" she said and now she cried. Of course...it's one of Donghae's ex girlfriends/dates...damn what was she doing here? "He had a reason, you have to move on!" Sungmin said and whiped the tears away. "Okay...but he's okay?" she asked. "Yes he's fine, better than ever actually" Sungmin said and smiled. "Okay good...sorry Sungmin didn't mean to interrup you" she said before she turned around and ran towards the toilets. "How do you know her?" I asked Sungmin. "She's one of Donghae's ex girlfriends...she just can't get over him, she askes all the time how he is and if he has anyone new or if he's dead..." Sungmin anwered and sighted. "Ya Sungmin don't let her take your hapy smile away!" I said and kissed his forhead. "Let's go again shall we?" I asked and pointed at the carousel. "Yes pleasy Kyu" he said and smiled again.

 

Donghae POV:

"Where should we go?" I asked Hyukkie. He just stood there for a while thinking. "Hm let's go to some café!" he said and smiled. Gummy smile. I love it. he's so handsome. "Yes sure, it's one pretty close so we can walk?" I suggested. "Sounds good" Hyukkie said and nodded. I took his hand and we started to walk towards the café. Just when we passed by The Heechul tivoli I saw a familiar face.

Oh no. Yoona. "Donghae?" Yoona said and looked surprised. "Hi Yoona" I said and sighted. This girl was my ex. She haven't got over me yet and she keeps thinking I'm hers. Eunhyuk was quiet. He tried to let go of my hand but I held him harder. I won't let him go. "How are you these days?, you never call me" she said and it looked like she's been crying. Eunhyuk tried harder to let go of my hand. It was like he though I would take her back and just dump him on the street. "You're not my girlfriend anymore" I said. Eunhyuk looked surprised. But not in a good way. He looked more sad. Like the chances that I'll take her back is bigger than the chances I won't. He looked at Yoona but she only looked at me. "Oh come on you gotta have some feelings left don't you?" she said and smiled. "Yoona we're over..for like 3 months ago" I said to her. "No, no, you don't know what you're talking about...I still like you" she said and tried to hug me. Eunhyuk looked sad. He stood next to me looking down at his shoes. I still held his hand with my right hand and I won't let it go. "No Yoona, it's over, we're done" I said and pushed her away with my left hand. She looked surprised. "No it's not, I'll prove it to you" she said and turned around. "You got problems" I said before she left. I turned around to Eunhyuk and hugged him. "Do you still love her?" he asked and he almost cried. "No Hyukkie baby, no, don't be sad she has been doing this for three months now she doesn't know what she's doing" I said and higged him again. "Please don't leave" he said. "I won't, never" I said and kissed his forhead. "Listen to me Eunhyuk Lee, I will not leave you now that I got you" I said and looked at the little monkey next to me. "I'm just afraid" he said but he calmed down. "Don't be, I'll be here with you okay?" I said and my fingers through his hair while kissing him. "Promise that Hae" he said. "I promise" I said and kissed him again. 

Woah...I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote this...I don't want Eunhyuk to be sad...I'll make him happier in the next chapter! :)

So what do you guys think? :)