Welcome to Italy

HaeHyuk and KyuMin (MUST READ)

Eunhyuk POV:

I'm sitting on the airplane with Donghae. We're on our way to spain. Such a spontanious idea to just travel in the middle of a week. Now was the time. We fasten our seatbelts and waited for the plane to start. Donghae looked nervous. He closed his eyes and started to breath heavily. Oh no. Don't tell me he was...oh I think he is.... "Hae...are you afraid?" I asked and held his hand. He didn't anser he just opened his eyes and looked at me. "I'm sorry Hyukkie..." he murmured. "No it's okay, hold my hand" I said and hugged him. I remember when I first saw him. This tough guy that wasn't afraid of anything...now that whole image changed. "Hae it's okay you can close your eyes, I'll be here" I said and hugged him. The plane started to move. I still held him in my arms. "Please don't let go" he said and held my hand tightly. "No no I won't" I said. I mean...where would I go in that case? The toilet? Or open a door and jump out? No I don't think so...The  plane was going faster. Donghae held my hand he was sweating. In two seconds we were up in the air and Donghae opened his eyes again. He still held my hand. "Hae baby let's sleep okay?" I said and still holding his hand I used my left hand to put a cover over us. "Okay Hyukkie" he said before he closed his eyes again and fell into deep sleep.

Kyuhyun POV: 

Everything went good on our trip. Now we were sitting in a cab on our way to the hotel. "Do you think we can eat lots of pizza and pasta when we're here?" Sungmin asked. "Of course Minne, we'll do whatever you'd like to" I said and smiled. It was late so we would just go to our hotel and sleep so we would be ready to have lots of fun tomorrow. "Here it is" the cab driver said and pulle dover by a really cool hotel. Sungmin ran out and grabbed our bags. "Let's go inside Kyu" he said and jumped forward like a happy bunny. "Haha I'm comming" I said and pain for the cab. "Here Kyu I already checked in we got a room on floor 3" he said and held a grey key in front of my face. We walked to the elevators. "Wow" Sungmin said when he saw the golden elevator. We arrieved to floor 3 and Sungmin opened our door. The lights automatically lit up the whole room. "Woah" I said when I saw the big bed with 4 big white pillows and the big TV. There's a big window on onw of the walls and on the right side there's a bathroom.In the bathroom there's a big mirror and dark wood floor and small spotlight laps. "Woaaah so coooozy" Sungmin yelles and ran around in the whole room. "Haha Sungmin we need to sleep okay?" I said and turned of the lights. "Okay" he answered and crawled down under the covers together with me.