Lalaa

HaeHyuk and KyuMin (MUST READ)

Kyuhyun POV:

The second time I woke up it's already 11am. "Woah...11am?" Sungmin said. He was really cute with his black hair and small mouth. The best thing was...he's mine. "Bbo bbo" I said and bended over to him. He quickly stood up. "Now I remmeber!" he shouted. "No kiss for me huh?" I said and pouted. "Oh sorry" he said and kissed me quickly. "I never took my new shorts with me!" he said and laughed. "That's why I couldn't find them" he continues and put some white shorts on and a pink t-shirt. Cute. "What are you thinking about Kyu?" he asked. "Just thinking about this guy..." I answered. "Wo?, who?" he asked. "He's really cute...I think I love him" I said. "But aren't we..?" SUngmin said and looked sad. I should stop playing with him. "I'm thinking of you Minnie" I said and hugged him. "Oh..Kyu you scared me!" he shouted and poked my arm. "Stop playing around like that" he said. "Well...let's go eat" I said and held his hand. "Just put a shirt on" he said and smiled.

Donghae POV:

We were back at our room. I was laying in bed just thinking of all the things me and Hyukkie have done, It's been two months since we met. Believe it or not but it's true! Two months! "Hyukkie do you know that it's been about 2 months since we met?" I asked. "Really?, oh time passes by so fast when you have fun" he said and smiled. So he enjoy to spend time with me! "So you're having fun with me?"  I asked and smiled. "Yes Hae, I love spending time with you" he said and joined be in bed. "It's good to be in Spain" he said and closed his eyes. "Isn't it?" I said and hugged him. I put the cover over us and kissed his cheek. "Let's just sleep Hae" he said and just a few minutes we both slept.