Eunhyuk and Sungmin meet and Kyuhyun and Donghae meet

HaeHyuk and KyuMin (MUST READ)

Hi guys! I'm updating really short! First off all...people wanted more action in this (more than Yoona) so I'll make Hyukkie and Sungmin a bit jealous at all the girls and I'll put some more action to it. Uhm...the ones who anserred the question about Eunhyuk and Sungmin's ity wanted to know how they'll lose it so it's coming soooon! I'm sorry for skipping so many days but I can't just make them have after like...4 days of knowing each other :3 (Even if Kyu and Hae is players) So It's one week later now and they are at the club preparing for the night!

OBS: I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST T-ARA'S JIYEON OR SHINEE'S MINHO I'M JUST USING THEIR NAMES! ACTUALLY I'M A TRUE PROUD SHAWOL<3

-1 week later- 

8pm at the club.

Eunhyuk POV:

I was sitting with Sungmin in his office and helping him to work. Things have been working out great between me and Donghae. I haven't seen Yoona. "How's things working out between you and Donghae?" Sungmin said as if he could read my mind. "It's good it's just that...you know Yoona?" I asked Sungmin. "Yes..but she's not a big deal..she keeps following him all the time but I bet she will give up soon" he said and smiled at me. "But...it's not only her..it's all the other girls that keep asking him out!, once when we were on a cafe a girl just asked him out right in front of me, makes me feel so...so..." I said but couldn't really finish the sentence. "so jealous, I know the feeling" Sungmin finished my sentence. "Kinda' I guess, but who are you jealous at?" I asked him. He sighted. "Please don't get offended but Kyu is kind of a player..." Sungmin said and blushed. "I love him and he loves me but sometimes girls can come up to us and start to flirt with him and you know...that makes me feel jealous" he said.

Sungmin POV:

"I love him and he loves me but sometimes girls can come up to us and start to flirt with him and you know...that makes me feel jealous" I said. "Well I know that Kyuhyun wouldn't cheat on you" Eunhyuk said ad smiled. I guess I have to believe him. He knows everything about Kyu. "Donghae wouldn't dare..." I said and Eunhyuk laughed. "Haha thanks" he said. "But seriously...that Yoona is a pain in the " I said. Eunhyuk laughed hard. "Hahah so true" he said. 

Kyuhyun POV:

I was sitting with Donghae at his office just working. "Donghae can you help me?" I asked. I need advice about what to do with all the girls. Those flirting girls that I loved before are now just irritating. "Sure" he said. "Before Sungmin...I liked to play around with girls" I said. He looked up at me. "Interesting...I used to be so also" he said. "Used to?" I asked. "Yeah you know..before Eunhyuk" he said. I see. "Well..the girls keep following me..which I used to love but now find very irritating" I said. "So you're asking me how to get rid of them?" Donghae guessed. "Yes" I answered. "Well...I ave this stalker girl Yoona and lots of pretty girls asking me out but I say no to them" he said. "You should just say 'No I'm here with my boyfriend' and they'll listen to you" he said and smiled. "And I think Sungmin would see how much you've changed in such a short time if you can go in public and call him your boyfriend" he continued. The man has spoken. He was like an oler version of me. Just more clever. Which I woul never admit. "Thank you" I said and smiled.

"It's hard to earn Eunhyuk's trust" I said to him. "Really?" he said and looked at me. "Yes, he's afraid to get dumped.." I said. "For about one year ago he had this really sweet girlfriend, her name was JiYeon and he really loved her but then one day...Eunhyuk was gonna surprise her with flowers and when he knocked at her door...this guy Minho opened it...she was cheating on both of them and they both broke up with her...Eunhyuk still knows Minho by the way" I told Donghae who listened and nodded. "But if you work hard....and don't let him down..I think you could be worth him" I said to Donghae before I walked out from his office and in to Minnie's. 

 

Shooort update ^^ Okay guys! This is a wild guess thing now: "HOW DO YOU THINK THEY WILL LOSE THEIR ITYS?? AND HOW DO YOU WAN'T IT TO HAPPEN?? :)