Eunhae ;)

HaeHyuk and KyuMin (MUST READ)

SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU WAITING SO LONG :( 

 

Sungmin POV:

I just woke up and Kyuhyun and I got dressed. "Let's go out and buy me new sunglasses" Kyuhyun said and took my hand. "Oh okay fine Kyu" I said and followed him out. We walked down a street and finally saw a old man selling sunglasses and hats. Kyuhyun picked a pair and payed. "Do you like them?" he asked and looked at me. He had picked some black pilot sunglasses. "You fit them very well!" I said and smiled at him. "Now let's go back to our hotelroom, I wanna play some Xbox and then prepare to go out to the club" he said and took my hand. 

Donghae POV: 

We went back to our hotelroom. "Wooo game invite from GaemGyu!" Eunhyuk yelled from the little living room. Always those silly games. Which meand less time for me. Am I jealous? Well yes! I thought smething was gonna happen now when we finally were back in the hotelroom. I guess not. "Woah Kyu you're good" he said and focused on the screen. I guess I have to take what I wan't. I sat down behind Eunhyuk and started to kiss his neck.

Eunhyuk POV:

 

I tried hard. I tried really hard to focus on the TV screen, but it was quite impossible to do with Donghae's soft but demanding lips going up and down my neck. Donghae and nibbled the soft skin and successfully distracting me. And most of all, he was making me more and more annoyed. Donghae was still sitting behind him, his arms around my waist and his mouth attached to the other's neck.
 
Don't get me wrong, in any other situation he wouldn't want anything else, but to accept Donghae's obvious proposition and follow him to their room to spend some nice and hot time with his lover. But not today. Not when he was busy and what's more, really not in the mood.
 
"Donghae, what do you want?" I tried to wriggle out of Donghae's grip but it only resulted in Hae tightening his arms around him and a soft nose burying itself in his neck. Then he felt those soft lips touch his shoulder delicately.
 
"You know what." 
 
I rolled my eyes at the sound of Donghae's seductive voice. "No, I don't."
 
"Hyukkie..." Donghae kissed his way up the older boy's neck, then down and up once more. "Come on..."
 
"Not now."
 
I know what's coming next.  The whiny tone. And just as he suspected, Donghae didn't disappoint him. "Then when?"
 
"Later." I answered and focused at trying to beat Kyu.
 
Donghae POV:
 
 
"Come on, I know you want it." Donghae could feel how Euhyuk shivered at the sound of his husky voice and he knew that this helped the younger boy made his decision. He leaned down and kissed Eunhyuk roughly. I fumbled with the zipper of his pants and then with the plastic wrapper. 
 
Eunhyuk moved his hands up to my back. His fingers drew unknown patterns there. 
 
 But then, when Eunhyuk put his legs around me and moved his hips slowly. I couldn't control myself anymore. I hard, harder; fast, faster; for a second it seemed that I have forgotten about Eunhyuk, until one of his hands wondered to Eunhyuk's member and began to him, pleasurably. 
 
"Mm..Hae.." Eunhyuk moaned.
 
"You like it?" I asked but the answer was obvious. 
 
Eunhyuk arched his back as I entered him over and over again. Eunhyuk moaned when the I hard with passing seconds gripped him harder, him a little rougher. Eunhyuk's hands began to slip on my sweaty back. My movements became to be even more desperate, my mouth even more hungry. 
 
"AAh Hae.." Eunhyuk warned. Finally.
 
"It's okay in my mouth" I said and then Eunhyuk was coming. Eunhyuk's mouth opened in a loud moan. I swollowed and my lips. "Don't your lips like that.." Eunhyuk said. "Why?" I asked. "You're just to damn y" he answered and closed his eyes an exhaled. 
 
QUESTION: Am I the only asian who actually LOVE K-fashion, kpop, pokemon and Hello Kitty? :3 Is that an asian thing? Or am I the only one? :P