Let's eat dinner?

HaeHyuk and KyuMin (MUST READ)

Sungmin POV: 

We were still outside. "You know..it's a few bad things about marriage" Kyuhyun said and looked at me. "Like what?" I asked. "Well..if you ever change your mind it will take a while to get rid of me" he said. "I won't change my mind" I said and looked at him. He smiled. "Good" he said. "It's so many things that's different about us also" he said. "Oh like what?" I asked. "Well you know..I like to stay up at night and sleep until 11am and you like to go to bed early and wake up at 9am" he said. "Oh yeah..that's true...but that's only one thing" I said. "Well also you brush your teeth every day...I don't" he said. "Eeew Kyu~" I said and poked his arm. "And I like make up better than our usal and you like-" "OK OK I get it" I said and interrupted him. He laughed. "You don't wanna hear?" he asked and smirked. "No thanks, I already know" I answered and winked little flirty with him. "Haha fine..oh there's our hotel" he said and we could see the big pool again. 

Eunhyuk POV:

Hae proposed to me. I can't believe it. I started to cry of happiness. But now we were sitting and eating breakfast. I was eating a toast, eggs, sallad and cereal and Donghae is eating dounuts, cupcakes and one toast. He says he isn't hungry. "Is it good?" I asked him and smiled. "Yes it's really good, it taste strawberry!" he said and smiled. "Strawberry you say?!?" I said and pouted."I waaan't!" I said. "Here!" Donghae said and fed me a big chew of the pink dounut. "Mm I love strawberry" I said and Donghae laughed. Then I heard a familiar voice. "Hi again" Taemin said behind me. I turned around. "Guess what?!" I shouted. "Woah..no what?" Taemin said and smiled. "Hae proposed to me!" I said and Donghae blushed. Minho came up to us. "Did you hear that Minho?, Donghae and Eunhyuk are getting married!" Taemin said to Minho and smiled. "Wow, congratz!" Minho said and hugged first Donghae and then me. "This is awesome let us celebrate" Taemin said. "Yeah let us buy you dinner tonight!" Minho said and joined our conversation. "Really?" Donghae asked. "Yeah of course!" Taemin said. "That's sounds great!" I said. "So what time?" Donghae asked. "8pm outside the hotel?" Minho said. "Sure that will be perfect" I answered and then we said goobye and Taemin and Minho walked away. "Wow this is gonna be fun!" I said. Donghae smiled. "I'm sure it will" he said. "And don't worry Hae I'll remember I'm yours" I said and winked playful with him. "Good Hyukkie" he said and smiled.