Can I call you my boyfriend?

HaeHyuk and KyuMin (MUST READ)

Hi people/subscribers or new readers! :D I decided to go to a new day so here you go:

-2 DAYS LATER-

11.30 am

Donghae POV: 

I didn't get Eunhyuk for two days ago. I really thought something was gonna happen but he was so sad that day after that thing with Yoona so no...but he said he understood that I'll never go back to her. He said he trusted me. Well I really hope he ment it. "Let's eat lunch" I said and looked at Eunhyuk. He was sitting on a chair and drinking strawberry milk. "Ok where should we go?" he asked and smiled. "Yaa gummy smile" I said and kissed him. "Hey you can't kiss me evertime I smile, that could be dangerous" Eunhyuk said and laughed. "In which way could that be dangerous?" I said and looked at him. He was so funny. "If you drive and I smile and you kiss me...we might die in an car accident!" he said and finished his strawberry milk. "Hahaha okay fine" I said and laughed. He was so cute. "Let's eat at this really good resturant I know" I said. "And it's only 10 minutes walk away" I continued.

We went out and started to walk. I held his hand. "What's the place called?" Eunhyuk asked. "2min's place!" I said and smiled. "Oh I've been there it's expensive" he said and looked worried. "Don't worry I'll pay" I said and kissed his forhead. "Here we are" I said and held the door open for Eunhyuk. We walked in and sat down at a table. We looked through the whole menu and choosed a tasty meal for two.

A waiter came to take our orders. No way. It can't be. "Oh Hi Donghae" Yoona said. "You again" I said and sighted. "Stop looking so sad everytime you see me" she said and pouted. Not as cute as Eunhyuk's pout. "I'm not sad" I said. Eunhyuk played with his cutlery but I knew he was listening. "Oh so good so you are happy my little sweeeet Donghae?" Yoona said with a voice that she probably wanted to sound cute with but I think she sounded like a drugged baby. "Don't do that you're not cute." I said to her. "You used to like it..." she said. "You used to love my everything, my hair, my kisses, my aegyo, my voice, just me!!" she shouted. "I used to, but now I just think of you as a crazy ex girlfriend who keeps interrupting me" I said and tried to look bored. I think I succeeded because she turned around and left. Now it's only the hardest thing to face. Eunhyuk. How will he react? Please don't be sad, please don't be sad, please don't be..."Does she ever leave you alone?" he just asked and smiled. He smiled? He smiled! Why did he smile this isn't funny? "Haha I don't know.." I said and another waiter came to take our order. "I'm really sorry for Yoona's behaviour, we will bid on the food today" she said and took our order. "Thank you dear" Eunhyuk said and then he smiled at me. I think he can handle my stalker Yoona now. I hope he can. 

 

Kyuhyun POV:

Today we are working. At the office in the bar. Sungmin is writing some papers and I'm helping him. "Do you wan't to take a banana milk break?" I said and smiled. "Sure, thank you Kyu" he said. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a banana milk and a water glass before I went back to my cutie. I had to go to the next step. Th next level in our relationship. You know what? Sung min actually gave me a yesterday...that doesn't sound like him? But he said: "Maybe I'm not ready for yet but that doesn't mean you have to wait so I'll give you this for now" And when Sungmin decided something no one can really change that. So he did. And I have to admit it...it felt good. Really good. So I did the same for him. And he enjoyed it really much. "Here you go" I said and gave him his banana milk. "Minnie I have a question..." I said and drank a little water.

Sungmin POV: 

"Minnie I have a question..." Kyuhyun said and drank some water. Oh no. What if it's about . I can't have now. But I know what he needs and wan't...."Well let's hear!" I said and smiled. "Can...can I call you my boyfriend?" he asked and for the first time ever I saw that he was insecure. But did he really ask that? Wow Kyu.."Aigoo yes you can, I'd love to" I said and hugged him. "I thought so" he said and BAM the secure Kyu was back. "Haha really you looked insecure" I said and kissed his nose. I was sitting in his lap now. "No really?" he said and took my head in his hands. "I don't believe you" he said and kissed me. "Ya you were insecure!, don't lie!, but it's okay I love you" I said and hugged him. I think it's the first time I told him I love him. "I love you too" he said and held me tight.

 

Thanks for reading! Uhm...I'm sorry but to get some "action" in to this story I have to use Yoona :3 But this story has an hapy ending I promise! And it's far from over! :) 

This Chapter's question: Do you think I should write about when Eunhyuk and Sungmin loses their ity or not? Please answer this question even if it's a little bit stupid :]