"Marriage Kyuuuu~"

HaeHyuk and KyuMin (MUST READ)

Sungmin POV: 

We are outside again after eating. "Let's take a walk" Kyuhyun said. We walked by an old lady looking at us with a cute smile. She said something in italian and smiled. Kyuhyun smiled back and then he looked at me. "Sungmin...I've been thinking" he started. "Yeah.." I said waiting for the rest. " "That I'd like to live my life with you...forever" he said and blushed. Forever? Did he mean the rest of his life? Wow Kyu I never expected you to say something like that. Haha sounds like he's asking me to marry him. "If we're getting married I wan't pink flowers" I said and smiled. He laughed. "Haha well...marriage..I was thinking of moving together first but sure marriage isn't that bad" he said and smiled. "Pink flowers Kyuu~" I reminded him. "Well...we have to discuss that later.." he said. "But anyway the point of this was to ask you to move in with me...for real" he said and sat down at a bench. "Of course I'll move in with you!" I said. "You said that you wanted to spend the rest of your life with me?" I said and sat down. "Well yes it's kinda early but really...I love you" he said and looked stressed. He blushed. He was red and he looked down at his hands in his lap while talking to me. "I love you too" I said and he looked up. "For real?" he asked. "For real" I said. "Buuut marriage Kyu!, marriaaageee" I said and looked at him. "And I thought I went to fast..." he said and sigthed. "I don't have anything against marrying you, I could actually do it right now and here" he said. "So why not?" I asked. "Don't you think it's to soon?" he asked. "I don't get it...you don't have anything against getting married to me right here and now but you don't wan't to?" I asked. I felt frustrated. How is he thinking? "No it's just that...what do you think Donghae will think about me?" Kyuhyun finally said. So all this time he was worried about what Donghae would think..."So it's Donghae..." I said and held his hand. "Donghae loves me, he would accept it, he's not the kind of person that will hate you for marrying his brother after just a few months" I said slowly giving his hand massage. "Then the only problem is....I don't have a ring" he said and smiled. "Hahahah you're so silly....come on let's go" I said and we stood up walking towards our hotel.