Feels good feels good.

HaeHyuk and KyuMin (MUST READ)

 

Donghae POV: 

It was morning now. Eunhyuk was still asleep. I his cheek and kissed his bare shaft. He turned around and slowly woke up. "Goodmorning yeobo" I said and smiled. "I'm your yeobo now?" he asked and smiled. "Yes you don't like it?" I asked.  "Yes yes I love it!..what time it is?" he answered and looked for his watch. "11am..." he said and closed his eyes. "Yes, have you slept good?" I asked him. "Yeobo I'm hungry" he said and switched topic of our conversation. He called me yeobo? Cute. He's falling for me more and more. And I have to admit it. I'm falling for him too. "Let's go out and eat." I said and 20 minutes later we were out on the streets walking towards a really good café. Kyuhyun and SUngmin is also coming. "Let's sit over here" Eunhyuk said and pointed at a table. "No no not there why can't we sit here this time?" I asked and pointed at a table outside. "Wah? No pleeeaseeeee Hae inside?" Eunhyuk said with some kind of aegyo voice. "Ya princess take it easy!" I said and pushed him inside. "Let's sit inside then..." I said and gave up. "Yaay you're the best Hae" Eunhyuk said and smiled.

Eunhyuk POV:

"Yaay you're the best Hae" I said and smiled. "I know I'm the best" he said and laughed. He's such a funny person. When we were sitting there and eating the door to the café opened up. No other but Yoona came in. She looked tired and not in mood but when she saw Donghae it was like she saw Jesus walk on water or something. "Donghaaaeee my love" she shouted and ran up to us. And I expected that is would go as usal... Donghae sighted I played with my fingers and Yoona screamed how much she loved Donghae. But this time was different. "YA Yoona!, maybe I'm your love but can't you see I'm here with my love" he said and pointed at me while looking at Yoona. I looked up and faced a surprised and sad Yoona. "Uh..hi" I said and looked at her. "I'm..Yoona" she said and took my hand. She sat down totally confused. "I'm Eunhyuk" I said and smiled. She deserved a smile for not killing me at once. "Yoona please leave" Donghae said. "Schh!" I said and kicked him under the table. "Ouch" he said and his leg. Yoona still looked confused. "I knew...that..I wouldn't get him back.." she said and looked at me. "I just..never knew...that...I would lose him to you" she continued and actually smiled at me. "I've been so stupid...so mean...I'm sorry Donghae" she said and looked at Donghae. He looked at her like: "Wtf is this human doing?," but he said: "It's okay Yoona." and smiled. "Eunhyuk...I'm sorry..." she said and turned around and looked at me. Donghae also looked at me. Yoona really looked helpless. She looked tired as she did when she first came in to this café but even more sad. "It's...I'm....fine" I said. "I really hope that...that you have a good future Donghae...and please Eunhyuk...take care of him" she said and then she just stood up and leaved. But she leaved with a smile on her lips. "I will" I whispered for myself. Donghae kicked my leg under the table. "AAAOOWWW" I screamed in just the second Kyuhyun and Sungmin walken in and came towards us. "Plaese Eunhyuk...can you stop screaming like that?, it sounds like you're having a baby" Kyuhyun said and sat down. Thanks. A baby, really? Kyuhyun's stupid mind. Donghae laughed. "So now it's possible for men to be pregnant?" Donghae asked and laughed. "Yes it is" Kyuhyun said and smirked. Then they both laughed. I was helping Sungmin to order banana milk and a sandwhich. The waiter came with his food and Kyuhyun ordered his food. "Wait...." I said and looked at Kyuhyun. "Yah what is it?" he asked. "If you just said I am the pregnant one...do you mean Donghae is manlier than me??" I asked. Donghae couldn't keep himself from laughing. "You're pretty feminine my friend" Kyuhyun answerd and took a sip of his coffee. "Nah Kyu stop it!" Sungmin said and finally spoke. "That's not what you said yesterday in bed" Kyuhyun replied. Haha what? Sungmin and Kyuhyuna have been? Sweet Shisus! "haha you guys have been..?" Donghae said and looked at Kyuhyun. Sungmin blushed. "YAH stop it" I said and hugged Sungmin. "I'm sorry Minnie that was maybe a little to much" Kyuhyun said and smiled at Sungmin. Sungmin laughed. "It's okay" he said and took a bite of his sandwhich. "What are you doing today?" Donghae asked Sungmin and Kyuhyun. "Nothing special" Sungmin answered with his mouth full of sallad. "Maybe all four of us can have some fun?" Sungmin proposed. "So I'll have to stand Eunhyuk a whole day?" Kyuhyun asked with a bit of sarcsm. "Yes Kyu -_-" Sungmin answered and glanced at Kyuhyun. "Haha this is gonna be fun!" Donghae said and smiled at me. I hope so.

 

So guys in the next chapter it will be their day out and ahveing fun and maybe some .. ;) 

This chapters question: "Please check out my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/SOREEaigoo?feature=mhee and check my english cover of Mr.Simple and if you like it please tell me and if you didn't keep it for yourself ^^ also the question is EUNHAE OR KYUMIN ?